NBTD - I'm BORED

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I will be returning to office next week, on rotation, but i am already used to WFH and i am even busier working at home. WTF ?
Lucky I no need work from home..I'm not used to it hahahaha...I still prefer going to the factory.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
only applies when I have a nice car and shit tons of money.... like you
I got no money....ass got you want? Hahahaha:dancing2::biggrin:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I dont know abt your workplace but my office is no longer the same.
Well at least we can still earn, i am grateful for that, eventhough i am busier because what i am doing is crucial to company's sustainability. Every single one plays major role in this.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Lucky I no need work from home..I'm not used to it hahahaha...I still prefer going to the factory.
Haha, factory needs people to run, even automated manufacturing still need humans to trouble shoot when thing goes to shit.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha, factory needs people to run, even automated manufacturing still need humans to trouble shoot when thing goes to shit.
Not only factory, any sales and service orientated company need to be at office. WFH still best for IT related.....:driver:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Not only factory, any sales and service orientated company need to be at office. WFH still best for IT related.....:driver:
Yup of course those, for myself marketing, i am more productive at home, since i know digital marketing too.

Thanks,
Ken

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You scared I borrow money from you meh. You saying you have no money is like saying Bill Gates is broke.
He not scared you borrow money. He just wants you to take his ass that’s why he’s offering.

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
Since this thread looks like sembang, I hope am not disturbing hahaha.

Talk about this CMCO, last week was finally asked to go back to work and because my friend wasn't selected.

Time to bawak my Atos daily drive hahahahah.

Actually I fixed up the aircon also last year and for some reason the foreman didn't check properly there was a leak after I went back, and that was free of charge.

Drove to work for a week already. Road's clear be it otw or back from work so no stress when commuting. Only stress remains like what I say last time. Atos no power LOL. so when naik bukit or what, I cringe real hard when my pedal already almost floor to the ground and eventho drop gear can still see my speed going down :bawling:. One day otw home also got someone tailgate me and I was on slowlane in federal so 3 lanes total. Dude honk me halfway till I exit from the highway. Struggle of this car I feel it. Since last year my atos had a few minor issues.

- Rear brake lights dont work anymore just one small bulb lit. So braking doesnt light up anything. Reverse light still works
- Because I never started car for few days during MCO my alarm suddenly doesnt work anymore. Which is bad cuz I forgot to close the door properly then alarm rang whole night. Shit. After that I just use my key to lock it.

Just hoping my car last for now till CMCO ends

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s quite a big deal to get your allocation of the limited-run Lexus LFA so when Lexus UK received theirs; they celebrated in proper petrolhead style. Most dealers would have given the supercar a good wash and wax before setting up in a showroom for people to drool over but not the Lexus boys in the UK.

They brought it out to the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds to stretch its muscles and have a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience