Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
can u take pic for me to see?
r u selling that charger?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

bro...
if myvi install supercharger mantanice will high or not?

who's myvi got install supercharger can let me a ride on?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

SiFu...

now i very mess in my mind...
can u help me to slove?
coz today the whold day i walk in many workshop to do reserch...

But as i know turbo's mantanice very high and need to take care the turbo very well kennot suka suka pedal on the gas...

So at Sunway got 1 shop ask me to install "SUPERCHARGE" he said can fit myvi on bolt... MORE CHEAPER and MORE POWER than turbo's.... the mech said he got mod be4 1 myvi supercharge can easy to overtake 1.8cc cars... And can only suka suka floor the gas NO HARM... the told me like this...

i got do resarch ga dun shoot me already ar...
Ming Fai... to tell you the truth right, ANY car that has been modified will automatically need "High maintainence" or more maintainence than usual. Same as our human body, you start becoming an athelete also need to jaga badan cant go MCD's for yamcha anymore right? :idea:

If youre going to turbo or supercharger or whatever you mvyi all the best, update us all here ya :burnout:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
stop stop!!! i know what is piggybacks and standalone...
what is 50++mhz ?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Bro
the costing for
1)
2)
3)
4)
7)
each price pls tq tq :adore:
im not sure bout the costing as i dun drive a myvi..
y not survey around bro.....if youre free, visit kedai potong for more info

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

can u take pic for me to see?
r u selling that charger?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

bro...
if myvi install supercharger mantanice will high or not?

who's myvi got install supercharger can let me a ride on?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

SiFu...

now i very mess in my mind...
can u help me to slove?
coz today the whold day i walk in many workshop to do reserch...

But as i know turbo's mantanice very high and need to take care the turbo very well kennot suka suka pedal on the gas...

So at Sunway got 1 shop ask me to install "SUPERCHARGE" he said can fit myvi on bolt... MORE CHEAPER and MORE POWER than turbo's.... the mech said he got mod be4 1 myvi supercharge can easy to overtake 1.8cc cars... And can only suka suka floor the gas NO HARM... the told me like this...

i got do resarch ga dun shoot me already ar...
is it powerzone? u got ask him how much it costs to install supercharger kit or not? it will be the same amount as u transplant YRV / K3VET turbo engine .....
summore if u service yr supercharger or buy parts, u only can do it there......by that time, he will potong u kau2...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Update info...
i ask from a guy...
he post at mudah.my....
he is staying at OUG he said gao dim install everything in my car 1 weeks
rm3800
install full set supercharger stage 1...

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Bro and SiFu...

For now this time me and my friend had make a chose...
this is our plan...

1st step: For now my myvi engine not yet kong play n/a tune up 1st...
maybe need take long terms...

2nd Step: If the engine need rebuild then we will install Turbo/Supercharger...

3rd Step: engine kong then said bye bye to myvi stock engine and install a K3-VE or K3-VET...

is that a good idea?

If sifu said ok then i will start from today...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Just for information. There's some u need to know before fitting any 1 u mentioned.

For supercharge , good low to mid range power as it a direct type of air charger. But it will have at least 5-10% drop in power (this dun nid scare) due driving another part of mechanical component(mayb u only get 80- 90% of the power). Less maintenance compare to turbocharge.

For turbocharger, good mid to high end power as it generate higher force pressure than super charger. No power drop as it is driven by exhaust gas ( 100 % power increase ). Higher maintenance if the amount of pressure u boost is high.

Overall turbo charger is better than supercharge. If the blower u fit in is noisy then ...... u'll b quite annoying.

P/S above is just my generous sharing, dun poke my butt if say wrong. :biggrin::biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
install turbocharge and supercharge also loh meng... $$ <--- sei jor
turbocharge = rm7800 stage 1
supercharge = rm3800 stage 1

Sorry to all myvi fans...
i have told my friend already throw his myvi and take a ori come have a turbocharge or supercharge car better no need mafan mod this mod that... but he still hard hard said i wan install turbocharge and supercharge... beh him zha lan dou gao 7 gao sakit and sakitlesssssss...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
install turbocharge and supercharge also loh meng... $$ <--- sei jor
turbocharge = rm7800 stage 1
supercharge = rm3800 stage 1

Sorry to all myvi fans...
i have told my friend already throw his myvi and take a ori come have a turbocharge or supercharge car better no need mafan mod this mod that... but he still hard hard said i wan install turbocharge and supercharge... beh him zha lan dou gao 7 gao sakit and sakitlesssssss...
Better take whole engine lor, don't modify, less maintenance ...... Sumore can tiong Satria GTI and Honda V-Tec

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
any NA cars which bolt on to perform like the turbo engine of the same code, will not last. the design is completely differant. in order to make a reliable turbocharge car frm NA, the cost it take is significantly high as u will almost change everything from injector,gasket,piston,injector to clutch system. and not to forget at least a piggyback too....

for a myvi, going k3vet is much better option. as everything is already well design for it... if u find it not enough and wanna upgrade in future, at least u wil have les headache on reliability issues... maybe it sounds xpensive but its the least headache way in the future wid less unpredictable headaches in the workshop in the future

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
how to say not to last huh ? if maintained well, not overboosting the limit, why not last ? plz enlighten me PLZZZZZ

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
one of my fren, 4g92 sohc, BOT turbo, piston changed to 4age supercharge, bearings change to ACL, using superpro bushes, metal gasket, driveshaft stock, semua stock, sumore say LSD no money to buy using stock 4g92 gbox, running emanage.....

6 years liao, not even leaking....WHY ARRRR ?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
yesterday i call up a friend myvi got supercharger geh...
i got shock u know...
coz the engine sound like old muscle car... very noisy... areoplant sound.... lolzzz
but ok la also quite power... but many ppl hate the sound of supercharger coz of the areoplant sound very pek cik..
supercharger sound like = throooooo throooooo
turbo de like = pisssss pissss pissss
OMG

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
one of my fren, 4g92 sohc, BOT turbo, piston changed to 4age supercharge, bearings change to ACL, using superpro bushes, metal gasket, driveshaft stock, semua stock, sumore say LSD no money to buy using stock 4g92 gbox, running emanage.....

6 years liao, not even leaking....WHY ARRRR ?
bcuz when your friend BOT he spent on
supercharge piston
acl bearings
metal gasket
turbo set itself which consist of banana, turbo,piping,intercooler,injector and d piggy back
ever ask him how much he spent????? the cost to rebore to fit the pistons, the cost to overhaul engine as u mentioned he use acl bearings. add all together u will see its quite a big sum. thats what we are trying to say ... to make turbocharge an NA engine need significantly high cost. and im sure your friend upgraded the clutch too...stock will not hold... after BOT the most is 1 round.. on 3rd gear the clutch can burnt itself already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience