Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Finally.....LOL. Hei, are the connectors placed the same way as the M440?? Front and back? Do you know where I can get a pic of it?

naga_Se

Known Member
Jul 20, 2005
shah alam
bro.....MB2000.4 4ch 200W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms = RM 600...i want but price can nego?? :rock: i'm at shah alam....

goohtj

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
the msq amp 4 channels soooo big n heeavy, can it fit under the nazaria driver seat?
what the best price?

i just love the heavy metal, pls send me the picture

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
pillage, hahaha, yeah, finally out. imagine, the manufacturer scanned for me a copy of their manual, then i have to type out one by one u know...hehehe. hm, but bout the connectors thingy, im not sure, i got a glance at it, but i'll try to get some pics of it when possible.

naga se, about the price for single items, already best price leh bro...:wink: confirm! 4 x 200W RMS @ 4ohms cant be found elswhere at this price i tell ya! actually, i already put almost at what i get from supplier, my margin is too Marginal! hehe...but if u get 2 or more stuff, i can give bit discount lo. :rolleyes: but i'll be coming to subang this sunday, so if u get it by then, (must deposit by today to get instant stuff), i can deliver to u free!

goohtj, yeah! the 4ch M.1000.4 is huge...im not sure if naza ria can fit or not. perhaps can fit in boot area? but i gave the measurements of the amp, perhaps u can try measuring under your seat to see if suitable. width and height no prob, butits kinda long. im not too familiar with naza ria measurement, so i cant tell.

Cheers!

yeeck

Jul 4, 2005
Penang
This new model (MSQ series)is more on SQ or SPL? How about the old blue series? I prefer SQ amp...so which one you recommend..the blue 2000.4 with 200rmsx4 at 4 ohm or MSQ M.1000.4 with 75rmsx4 at 4 ohms. The blue series seem to have more power compare with MSQ series. If I choose MSQ series, can it drive the 12" single sub and front 6.5" speaker.Thanks.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yeeck, the MSQ series is for SQ. even the initials stands for Mohawk SQ. hehe.

while it is true that the blue series amps has higher RMS ratings, but it performs less efficient than the MSQ. components, technology, and sound output is better in the MSQ. The MSQ is more stable also in whacking woofers, but the MB-series has ample RMS. if using the MB-series, cannot match subs eg: 200W RMS x 1 2ch MB700.2 amp =>200W DVC RMS Orange sub. the amp will have power cut after a while, and the bass produced will 'spread'. that's why minimum also, for those on budget, i suggest use at least a 400W RMS x 1 MB1000.2 2ch amp to whack a single 200W RMS Orange sub. cos it has more leeway, doesnt stress out the amp beyond it.

regarding the MSQ series 4ch amp, it is meant for driving component sets, as it does not have the additional bass control as is present in the 2channel MSQ counterparts. it is very suitable for those who intend to have front and rear components. however, u can try to whack a 10" sub with 2ch bridged, while the remaining 2ch's powers the front comps. i dun recommend a 12" DVC sub. SVC like the Blue series 12" sub maybe. but not the Orange. not enough power la. maybe if u run sealed box can la.

what i suggest u can do is get the M.600.2 (MSQ) 2ch amp for the front comps, and the M.800.2 (MSQ) for the 12" sub.

if on lower budget, can use M.600.2 (MSQ) for front comps, while 12" sub use MB1000.2 (Blue).

otherwise if u want 4ch amp to save cost and cables and such, u can go for the MSQ M.1000.4., can use to power single 10" sub, and front comps.

if want even cheaper, the MB2000.4 4ch (Blue) to the same setup above.

Cheers

sfoong1

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
Penang
MSQ series 4ch amp (Stereo @ 4ohms: 75W x 4): If my front and rear components are having an RMS power of 75W and the AMP itself is driving 75W per channel, then will it be a lower power compared to the MB2000.4 (4ch 200W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms)?

Asking this question becoz is struggling to get which one :)
Thanks...

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hi bullet_nos....does the Mohawk subwoofer come with manuals stating
recomended enclosure volume that should be used. brands like Kicker
has this spec included with the subwoofers...just want to know.

another thing is, in Mohawk's website they have the 12 inch enclosures,
so do u have them??

thanx bro.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yes Mohawk woofers have de spec sheet for recommended, min, max enclosure size...

anyway.. can u provide the mohawk website link u have?? i only managed to find the local one...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
sfoong, if u ask me, i would Strongly suggest u go for the M.1000.4. it has RAW power. and it delivers much better SQ than the MB-series (lower range ma). moreover, if yr speakers are 75W RMS, this amp will definitely be one of the best options. the MB2000.4 states 200W RMS x 4, but i must admit, it is abit overrated. but it is higher RMS output (about 200W RMS each), but sensitivity for HU is up to 2V only, designed to cater for lower end HU's. the MSQ series can support upto 4V, which allows more room for your future upgrades. besides, its an extra RM 170 only between MB2000.4 and M.1000.4, and actually market price for the m1000.4 is RM 1020! :eek: :thrasher:

khguan, thanx for answering on my behalf. hehe. so, how's the red series serving u? btw, may i ask how much u got it for? u can pm me if P&C...post here also nvm. :wink:
and yeah, i also only got local website for Mohawk. perhaps can google it, or search via kicker. dunno. :embarasse

apex, actually, i do carry (can order) mohawk specially made enclosures, such as the Mohawk Orange MSE1200 12" subwoofer enclosure 500W...but market price is RM560!!
i think cheapest i can get for you is RM 420 or so...still more expensive than the sub la, for single piece u know. :stoned:

i can bundle subs with custom-made boxes with the following prices (prices applicable to those who get subs from me only, cos i dun earn nuts from it! :secruity: :biggrin: ):

Single SVC/DVC 10"/12" Sub Made-to-spec Ported Enclosure = RM 100

Double SVC/DVC 10"/12" Sub Made-to-spec Ported Enclosure = RM 180

The enclosure is made of 3/4" high quality MDF Board, fully carpeted with connectors and necessaries. Installation can also be arranged (most probably without charge, depending on your car's wiring completeness...)

Cheers

yeeck

Jul 4, 2005
Penang
bullet_nos said:
sfoong, if u ask me, i would Strongly suggest u go for the M.1000.4. it has RAW power. and it delivers much better SQ than the MB-series (lower range ma). moreover, if yr speakers are 75W RMS, this amp will definitely be one of the best options. the MB2000.4 states 200W RMS x 4, but i must admit, it is abit overrated. but it is higher RMS output (about 200W RMS each), but sensitivity for HU is up to 2V only, designed to cater for lower end HU's. the MSQ series can support upto 4V, which allows more room for your future upgrades. besides, its an extra RM 170 only between MB2000.4 and M.1000.4, and actually market price for the m1000.4 is RM 1020! :eek: :thrasher:
Bullet_Nos,
Mine HU Pioneer P1Y has 6.5v pre-out. Any problem if I use the MB or MSQ series amp?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
bro,
welcome bro... i got it at rm250.. dat is same price u selling... i'm staying in serdang... so easier to get here... the Red 12 sounds nice after it is run-in... i'm using only one piece with a custom sealed enclosure... sound is nicer than my dual 10" subs on a sealed box previously...

may i know which area of melaka u got those mohawk stuff?? u can PM me is P&C :D

well.. it is hard to find mohawk website from de google... so i only managed to find de local one..

bullet_nos said:
khguan, thanx for answering on my behalf. hehe. so, how's the red series serving u? btw, may i ask how much u got it for? u can pm me if P&C...post here also nvm. :wink:
and yeah, i also only got local website for Mohawk. perhaps can google it, or search via kicker. dunno. :embarasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Anybody know of any clutch upgrade for Saga BLM? My original clutch even after replacement is not holding well...

Thanks and Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience