Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here we go again... Those cibai hai papers are at their best again by simply adding 'salts and sugars' into what SAF have said in an interview... Personally i hv read the interview myself, where i dun see any problem when SAF said how a very experience side like Chelsea will improve further as they are already very strong team... And those fuckers are saying SAF criticized Chelsea by saying their players r too old!!! DIu......... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

"They (Chelsea) are an experienced side," said Ferguson. "I'm not saying necessarily that they're old because with the modern-day training methods, you should be playing in your thirties.

"What I'm saying is that I don't see outstanding progress coming from a team that's in their thirties."

What SAF was really saying was that Chelsea go for quick-fix, ready-made, big-name, big-money solutions in their bid to deliver the ultimate prize for billionaire owner Roman Abramovich. "
-Comment by TeamTalk.com

Here is the interview, and u do the judge: We will be good, we have to be, but I am not concerned about Chelsea - Ferguson | Mail Online

Tell me if u feel there is any problem with what SAF have said... Sigh!!!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dun think Berbatov will wanna a move to either Barca or Milan... I think since the day he step onto EPL, his heart is set on joining ManUtd... Tht's why SAF is confident and willing to play the waiting game with Spurs on Berbatov...

This are all Spurs tactic to force ManUtd to come out and nego for a higher price, where SAF and Gill have set a 20mil onli...

Hopefully my guess is right!!! Hahaha... :biggrin:

Great that SAF have said that Jonny Evans will come into the team to replace Pique duty as a back up defender... With few loans experience under his belt, i believe in SAF that Evans will b able to do the job for us... :burnout:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
yaya storm we all know his desire to play wif man utd, but it is not possible if his club agree the transfer fee from ac or barca.. :biggrin:

hehehe.. just ma 2-cent..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think if the player do not wanna to move to a certain club, they can choose not to agree their personal terms with the new club eventhough the transfer fee have been pre-arranged!!! So, we have a good chance in Berbatov deal!!! :biggrin:

Havent seen any of the ManUtd pre-season match on Astro yet, but seen both Pool and Chelsea ones... Did i miss them or Astro is not showing it?! Anyone can confirm on this?

Soon on August 2nd, it will b Solksjear testimonial match at Old Toilet... It will b great if Astro is showing it!!! :love::love::love:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh, where the hell is that old fuck Sepp Blatter in this Berbatov saga?! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... Isnt he suppose to come out n tell Spurs to let Berbatov to join ManUtd since he wanna a move to Old Toilet?! Bald head, go ask Berbatov to leave without giving a fuck to the contract that he signed with Spurs 2 years ago will ya?!

Oso tell Adebayor to go which ever club he love to, b it Barca or Milan, since he is so desperate to leave the Emirates!!! Instruct Barry to go on strike if Villa still do not let him go to Pool!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Then the 'REAL' football world will surface like u wish to see!!! Cibai~~~ :mad::mad::mad:

Diu.... :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad that ManUtd finally tied down Carlos Tevez from the original loan deal with the MLS company... Big relief!!! But, the signing fees is a bit shock to me as its pretty high (my own opinion!!!)... 32mil pounds!!! I believe it all include the salary package, commissions, bonuses and etc, but its stil the British record after so many signings by Chelshit from recent yrs!!! :hmmmm:

But never mind, as long as Tevez is playing for us, am very very glad as he is a very hard working player where he got bags of skills too!!! Looking forwards to see more of him in the next season!!! :love::love:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea.. i'm ok with Tevez staying put wit us. We definitely need a player like him. But just that the signing fee is really.... ahem.... large. Could add somemore players wit that price leh.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
yup.. the price is to high for a player like tevez.. i not say that he is not worthy but with that price we can get really powerful & skillful striker.. :biggrin:

just ma 2-cent..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
or maybe its because we're ManUtd..... remember what Spurs said? they are will to sell Berba to Barca for a discounted price but not for Manutd... wtf?! :mad:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Henry will not b a bad option as stop gap striker until we r able to land whoever SAF is actually looking at... But not sure its the paper talk again or not...

As for the Berbatov saga, there were contrast reports for it... Some said on the same day that ManUtd gonna clinch Berbatov by the end of this week for 24mil!!! With R. Keane went to Pool, i think it make things tougher as to lose both your 1st team striker force is always a big threat!!! So, not sure now Spurs will b willing to do biz not... But on the other hand, there were reports today saying Spurs have won the race to sign Arshavin for 15mil... Mmm... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Other than that, Chris Eagle have decided to leave ManUtd for a 1.25mil deal to Burnley... All the best to him!!! :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi RS Q3 just got unveiled in China and they're saying that this particular compact SUV has what Audi says "systematically dynamic".

<!--more-->

Themed in Ordos Blue, Audi has given it some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience