Puchong
Price
RM 3000000
Condition
New
IMG_20210329_180834.jpg

IMG_20210329_180904.jpg

IMG_20210329_180933.jpg

Malaysia expire Passport shortest letters Fuyoh the Passport letters has missing one letter S as become Pasport and among shortest letters for the Pasport Malaysia has exchanged position suppose should be for Malaysia Pasport on the front page cover as Big error and the perfect nation emblem without cutting by V shape hole beside the letters and nation emblem are in extreme Golden shade as highest grade RARES

Selling for RM3000000 and the price is negotiable to you are welcome to make highest offers right for the consideration

Serious buyer please contact me 0108908138 and cash on collection within Puchong areas later there

Thecollectible

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2016
Puchong
These expire passport has Golden perfect national emblem instead of partly been cuts normally on main page cover and in brands new condition and expire passport consider collectible item for history value suggest you should try to find it exactly right on Google to gain knowledge laters they are people for selling expire passports on other website as well for sure and wants to sell for these high price to become millionaire is my dream ambitions

The selling price is highly negotiable to serious buyer and these is not scams because seller has right to put desire price

You are welcome to give me highest offers for my consideration and get back to you laters there

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience