LAUNCH: Renault Megane RS 250 Cup Alpine Ed (RM 245,000 OTR)

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

TC Euro Cars, the sole distributor of Renault Cars in Malaysia launches the Special Edition of the best-selling Megane RS 250 Cup at the newly opened Renault Flagship showroom in Section 13, Petaling Jaya. Williams F1 Drivers Bruno Senna and Valtteri Bottas were on hand to unveil the new car.

<!--more-->The Special Edition was conceived for Megane RS customers looking for that little something special. With only a limited run of 10 cars, exclusivity is guaranteed for every Special Edition driver.

Using the highly acclaimed Megane RS 250 Cup as a base, selected enhancements were made to the exterior and interior to give the vehicle an added level of desirability. Already with 250bhp and 340Nm of torque from the proven 2.0L turbo engine, the Special Edition brings performance and style together in an already unbeatable package.

Coming only in Glacier White, the exterior is distinguished by metallic gray accents in the front and rear diffuser, adding a touch of sophistication to the sporty exterior of the Megane RS. All this is complemented by stylish 19" aluminum rims to showcase the track-proven Brembo brake system.

On the inside, the driver is treated to leather upholstered Recaro seats for a taste of luxury. The interior ambience is lifted by the Panoramic Glass Roof, highlighting the yellow and grey accents throughout the interior.

Each car comes with a serial numbered stainless steel plaque, personally signed by a Williams F1 Driver for that special touch.
To commemorate the launch of the Special Edition, the first three Special Edition customers were invited to personally receive the signed plaques from the Williams F1 drivers.

No expense was spared in creating the Special Edition, as all features found in the regular Megane RS 250 Cup can also be found in the Special Edition. These include track-ready equipment such as the Performance Hub, Mechanical LSD, RS monitor and Cup Chassis. As with all other Renault vehicles, the Special Edition is also Euro NCAP 5 Star rated.

The Megane RS 250 Cup Special Edition retails at RM 245,000 (OTR without Insurance)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES!

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the net and I found this in Mudah.com. It look pretty obvious that the defi's that this guy is selling WITHOUT the sensors and for the Price.

Now I wont say that this item is 100% stolen. I might be wrong. MAYBE the guy lost/spoil all his Defi sensors and decided to sell his defi for a super duper cheap price. Anyway maybe any members in this forum that their defi's and other meter that been stolen able to recognize their belongings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience