kancil 850 Bolt On Turbo Setup

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Dear all guys and sifu,

Im going to buy a 2nd hand kancil 850cc carb soon. And i have a set of RV4 engine. So u guys have any opinion that i want to mate the 850cc block to bottom with the RV4 EF-JL head and wiring? Can the stock 850 piston withstand boost? i will be having a E-Manage to tune. Please anyone? :banghead:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
yes, you can mate the 850 block with the head set and wiring. you just need an oil filter adapter and customize turbo oil drain on your oil pan for turbo oil line. You can use EF-JL 660cc piston by rebore your block. 660cc is slightly bigger than 850's. You'll get around 870cc. With correct tuning, you can achieve around 80hp - 90hp easily.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
well actually i have a complete set of EF-JL engine but yet i want to maintain the block as it has registration number (engine number). so i can use which ever part of the engine except for block to achieve best setup.. the turbo oil line i can straight away use oil pan from EF-JL. i was though that it was a PNP. but if i need to rebore the block, i have to do major works to sent my block for engineering works. or can i maintain the piston?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
you can reuse most of the parts. for gasket, you can get metal gasket for kelisa. just minor mods and it will fitted. you need to rebore the block to fit the piston. yes you still can use 850's piston. but it can't withstand high boost.. stock boost should be ok.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
yes, i will use modded kelisa metal gasket as i already use it on previous kancil. just the stock 850 piston that im consern. did i need to upgrade the fuel system?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m sure you’re among the millions of fans of the new GT-R that have probably already started saving for it so you can have the honour of being among the first in the country to own one. Knowing an enthusiast, I’m quite sure that you’re already dreaming of the rims, body kits, and tuning you’re going to subject the GT-R to. Well, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news son, but that’s where your dream...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience