install headlamp small bulb

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
hi guyz... need ur help.. jz now i bought a set of small bulb from enous 1 utama... since i dono how to install so wanna ask da guy there to install but they say have to pay minimum of RM 10 for installation on any product except its stated free installation.. thinking it would be kinna easy job to DIY, don wan waste another RM 10 on it.. so guyz.. can show me how to DIY install small bulb in headlights for a wira? plz :D

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
man at the right side of the lamp u have to take off the spare tank and u will c a small socket which contain small light bulb under the black rubber cover. just turn to loose the socket and pull out the bulb... if u replace with LED type.. put in the LED bulb andturn on light c got light up if no take out the bulb and install the other way round cause LED need positive and negative terminal... and at the left side light u san c it ..... good luck guys..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
can you guys tell me that how to adjust the angle of wira headlamp...??the angle is too high now.driver side is ok but the passenger side shoot to the tree...so i'm feel so frust because the brightness will shoot to the driver's eye in front of my car...
thanks a lot..... :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience