Humble DIY Repairs On My Car

M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
My low profile hydraulic jack and 4 jack stands quite portable. :biggrin:
Haha no doubt it is more portable by really need to be extra careful with jack stands and floor jacks especially when trying lift all four wheels. I have my fair share of near misses. Also the jacking points on the car at times not even so one side lower and one side higher very dangerous.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Haha no doubt it is more portable by really need to be extra careful with jack stands and floor jacks especially when trying lift all four wheels. I have my fair share of near misses. Also the jacking points on the car at times not even so one side lower and one side higher very dangerous.
need to be extra safe. you may put additional rims/tyres to as a backup. seriously you wont want to get serious injuries. jackstand, rims will stop from further fall if one fails

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
can't view videos on my office computer. I don't logon to zth on my home computer. Hahah...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Never mind, now waiting see who install 2 post lift first. Bro stupidcar or bro. Izso.......hhahahhahaha

M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
Can always pour new concrete
Why don’t I just buy a
need to be extra safe. you may put additional rims/tyres to as a backup. seriously you wont want to get serious injuries. jackstand, rims will stop from further fall if one fails
Yup you are right need to take extra precaution with jack stand. Another thing is, nowadays jack stands don’t know which brand is reputable. A lot look like it is cheaply made especially those on Lazada and Shopee. Pretty scary.

M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
not if you stay in a condo... and I think the dude stays in a condo
I stay in a corner lot house with a six car garage hehe. Condo cannot do anything DIY on car. Power don’t have la, limited time on common area la, noisy la, oil stain the floor la, whatever la.

• Wow
Reactions: minibeany and Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup you are right need to take extra precaution with jack stand. Another thing is, nowadays jack stands don’t know which brand is reputable. A lot look like it is cheaply made especially those on Lazada and Shopee. Pretty scary.
Yah, saw some pictures of jack stand cracked welding......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

i was just wonderin' wer i can get those PU mounting & how much will it cost me & wat will a normal wan cost? i can choose not 2 change all the mounting at once rite?

any1 did diy mounting b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience