HPC 4 hour Enduro Dec 11 Sepang - Finally, a true race event for the grassroots

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

It's been too long since a proper race event that recognizes and still permits the spirit of the 4 cylinder featherweights. Up till now. The inaugural HPC 4 Hour Enduro this December 11 at Sepang will be a dream come true for about 98% of the current grassrooters. Especially so, now that cars, 2004 and below have been deemed ineligible to compete in the Sepang 1000KM race, while the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) have been put on a hold at the moment.

RM2200 (before discounts) is all it takes to race. It's time to prep your cars gentlemen. Sign up for the HPC 4 Hour Enduro to relive the glory days.

The HPC 4 Hour Enduro is now open for registration. A closed event with full safety overseen by the Motorsports Association of Malaysia, this will be another first in Malaysia of a true grassroots club level event. Categories for 1.6 litre, 1.8 litre and 2.0 litre cars. Go Here to Register and enjoy early registration discounts.

Download and fill in the entry form completely. All fields are required. You will be emailed a confirmation of your registration and payment details upon submission. All questions, comments and special requests can be emailed to [email protected]

<table style="width: 600px; height: 376px;" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="141">
Event # and Title
</th> <td class="style18" width="436">#HPC0025 - HPC Racing4 hour Endurance - December 11th 2010</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Track
</th> <td class="style18">Sepang International Circuit</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Configuration
</th> <td class="style18">Full Track - 5.542 km</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Format
</th> <td class="style18">4 hour Endurance Race</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Classes
</th> <td class="style18">SSC, IPA, IPB, IPC</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Zone
</th> <td class="style18">Closed Event - Under MAM observation</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="17">
Fees
</th> <td class="style18">RM2200
20% Discount (RM1760) if Registered and Paid in Full by November 15th 2010
10% Discount (RM1980) if Registered and Paid in Full by December 1st 2010

</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Regulations
</th> <td class="style18">Download Regulations Here</td> </tr> <tr> <th class="style1" scope="row" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Download Entry Form
</th> <td class="style18">HPC Racing Series Entry Form</td></tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Thanks Tom for the plug. As SIC understandably moves forward next year with newer models in the S1k and MSS, we at HPC are taking up the slack to provide a place for the existing cars in the 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 category to compete. Planned is the HPC sprint and endurance series for next year. We need to maintain these existing grassroots vehicles for new drivers and teams that are not ready yet to spend what is needed to go racing in newer vehicles. This December 11th is our inaugural event, and I hope to see the existing racing fraternity come out in support of this event. My goal is that we the Malaysian Racing Fraternity eventually springboard this series to a lobby that will shape racing in Malaysia into what we want. So get your entries in now. I look forward to any comments and feedback.

Brian Eravelly
Event Director
HPC Motorsports

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all sifu, :adore:

Was wondering what the maintenance cost of a toyota supra..

example:

how much is servicing?

if i overhaul the engine how much?

if i change from auto to manual how much?

reliability?

and anything else that you think i should know...

plz help, thank you very much..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience