Help ? How To Modify Mercedes 300e

onculleh

Apr 23, 2005
hey to all you guys out there.. is there anyone that knows how to modify a 300e for more horsepower? :( i am really at a loss here... i'm so confused ... can anyone give suggestions? i tried going here and there.. ppl said put a turbo, put NOS injection kit, put supercharger :angry: , i dont know what to do!!! =( wah.. i also wanna faint ledi :o

ur benz is wat model? throw in new model engine if wan fast n comfort........if u r 1980's mercedes then go to nissan engine la......jpj approved oso ma.......

tat all.....wat else? or else sell ur benz n go for another sport car better.....lagi senang

onculleh

Apr 23, 2005
no la.. it's not that i dunwan to sell it.. i just need to modify the engine, actually i already have a civic 2.0 =p

so u wanna keep ur current engine or u wanna change another engine?

if wanna keep ur current engine then not much modification u can choose.....juz those simple simple modification lo.........

civic 2.0 fast? haha......i hv honda too....but juz 1.6 :(

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue: