Headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
people can always inquire about it. people can buy it if they have the cash. haha. unfortunately i dont.

trying to sell my stock type-r exhaust to singaporeans now to raise the money! :rofl:

they want it because the type-r exhaust is legal over there... and its a good upgrade for the GSRs... :biggrin:

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Its ok nukes hasukyo's was not destined for u. Just wait for someone else to sell theirs off loh

congrats hasukyo, so what's your next mod hehe

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
lol..sorry nukee

@drugged.
no mod for now, just wanna fix my idling, now always 1.5k rpm ..damn high..

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
lol..sorry nukee

@drugged.
no mod for now, just wanna fix my idling, now always 1.5k rpm ..damn high..
good for hill climb. go genting more often. :biggrin:

nahh its cool bro. like i said... if someone has the money... you'd better sell it off asap because i dont know when i can come up with the extra cash... :)

just have to save up now and see what comes up. if worse comes to worst no one sells their TODA...and Singapore has no one de-kitting...then i guess i might opt for the replicas @ Everco.

Become guinea pig lor what else... :biggrin::biggrin:

eh. i have a question related back to headers again....

if lets say i go with the kiddracing headers --> 2.5" collector... can i reuse my Fujitsubo RM01A catback --> 2.36" piping? It will bolt up right without any modifications?

i dont wanna cut my RM01A piping to make anything fit because i paid a good amount of money and drove all the way to SG for it...

Last edited:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
good for hill climb. go genting more often. :biggrin:

nahh its cool bro. like i said... if someone has the money... you'd better sell it off asap because i dont know when i can come up with the extra cash... :)

just have to save up now and see what comes up. if worse comes to worst no one sells their TODA...and Singapore has no one de-kitting...then i guess i might opt for the replicas @ Everco.

Become guinea pig lor what else... :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

eh. i have a question related back to headers again....

if lets say i go with the kiddracing headers --> 2.5" collector... can i reuse my Fujitsubo RM01A catback --> 2.36" piping? It will bolt up right without any modifications?

i dont wanna cut my RM01A piping to make anything fit because i paid a good amount of money and drove all the way to SG for it...
You may use your piping back but i think there's a little mod needs to be done to fit the collector to your piping. Small matter nevertheless. Don't worry to much about the restrictiveness as exhaust flow are much better with the header. One day you'll need to go with bigger pipings tho. :)

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

my toda SOLD!
finally, after years keeping it with other Tutankhamun's treasure in Egypt...hahahahaah...

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
You may use your piping back but i think there's a little mod needs to be done to fit the collector to your piping. Small matter nevertheless. Don't worry to much about the restrictiveness as exhaust flow are much better with the header. One day you'll need to go with bigger pipings tho. :)
eh? what kind of "LITTLE MOD" are we talking about? i dont want to cut the piping at all...

no point la pay so much and they dont just bolt up properly...instead need to cut and de-value the whole system. :(

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
eh? what kind of "LITTLE MOD" are we talking about? i dont want to cut the piping at all...

no point la pay so much and they dont just bolt up properly...instead need to cut and de-value the whole system. :(
Of course they don't bolt up properly...just do a new straightflow piping system from the new header to the back. So, you can keep your current midpipe in your storeroom. It's a small matter... coz most important thing you get your new header and your muffler eventhough your muffler is smaller in diameter. This set-up you don't need the centre box.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Depending on your exhaust piping it might need to be cut and rewelded so that the header collector can fit. Based on Boulala's Buddy Club exhaust system, he needs to mod the pipe to fit the header on. Not sure about Hasukyo's custom piping tho. Since buying the expensive well known brand headers are out of the story, I guess the little mod to get things perfect won't hurt. After all, playing your car as a hobby will involve 'modification' on almost everything. :P

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Of course they don't bolt up properly...just do a new straightflow piping system from the new header to the back. So, you can keep your current midpipe in your storeroom. It's a small matter... coz most important thing you get your new header and your muffler eventhough your muffler is smaller in diameter. This set-up you don't need the centre box.
sniff. but i paid RM1,500 for the catback and muffler... now half of it will go to waste and i need to spend more to get piping done.

oh well. kiddracings out of the question too then! back to the search for used TODA for me!

or lets see if the EVERCO TODA replicas are EXACT replicas and can bolt up... :biggrin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
sniff. but i paid RM1,500 for the catback and muffler... now half of it will go to waste and i need to spend more to get piping done.

oh well. kiddracings out of the question too then! back to the search for used TODA for me!

or lets see if the EVERCO TODA replicas are EXACT replicas and can bolt up... :biggrin:
The reasons are aplenty on why people are selling their aftermarket exhaust system and go for custom setting. :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Why, 250whp is still insufficient ke? :adore::adore:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
yo prasath, put ur acceleration video bro, i wanna see how 250whp powaaaaa...or maybe ur dyno chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s not often that Bukit Bintang can be brought to a standstill but that was precisely what happened on Sunday as the race-ready ABT R8 LMS did its best impression of a smoke screen on the streets of Bukit Bintang with former Malaysian Formula One driver Alex Yoong taking to the wheel.

The display was courtesy of Federal Auto Holdings, the exclusive local distributor of ABT Sportsline, a renowned Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience