GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM MEMBERS!

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Dec 19 2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the interest expressed so far guys and gals...we do repainting for the car but it's definitely above RM1000, u can ask around but i think it's kinda tough to get such a price to repaint the entire car because of the amount of work involved. We at Nitro Designs specialize in airbrushing, and if your paint job is not too old maybe u can consider airbrushing the whole car instead of sending it for respraying. Again, it's entirely up to an individual's taste. We however, don't airbrush designs that are sexually explicit or suggestive, and no drug-related designs as well. This is to protect our asses from the powers that be, and airbrushing is meant to be an artform that compliments your car-not put your car in trouble. Furthermore, this IS Malaysia-u sure as hell would not want any suspicious-looking liquid stains on your car's airbrushed tits now would u?
Suspicious-looking liquid stains ??? hmm.... :lol:

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
Promo till this 31st of Dec, Mr Aaron told me so far few rx7, honda, satria and etc already booked the available slots. So i think no more already.

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Yes, we are near Sunway College..u can ask around, most of the shop people there are aware of our location and they will kindly direct you...if u are still lost do give me a call at 012-6615405

uss2defiant

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
cool man.
cause im studying at sunway college.
i'll try to drop by this week.
try bring some friends along to check the cars out.
thanks

uss2defiant

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
was driving around looking for the shop
then i saw this satria with awesome looking paint job
followed it and reached the place!
wakakakak :D

are there somemore cars in the shop?
y no signboard for ur company?

ACiDCrasH

Jan 13, 2004
the main thing nitro, is this legal in malaysia ? If we airbrush the car until berpuluh ribu then wanna drive out also kena saman left right centre. Actually i'm interested in airburshing some details on my car, not too overbroad lah but can you pls clarify for us whether this is legal ? thanks.

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
This issue has already been discussed, and we at Nitro Designs personally feel that airbrushing one's vehicle does not break any legal rules. Airbrushing is an artform that is meant to be appreciated and not offend. JPJ ruling states that a vehicle's colour cannot exceed 3 colours. We can airbrush within such confines and still come up with a masterpiece, or we can exceed the colour quota if the customer requires us to do so. However, the responsibility then falls upon the customer should he want more than the legally permitted colours. After all that has been said, it ultimately comes down to you and your decision. I mean, do you insist your windows to be tinted heavily and then go back to the shop complaining that you have been summoned? Is it logical to install a NOS kit and then cry "wah, how can leh i get saman?!"

Your life, your car, your decision, your responsibility. Enough said.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I've recently decided i'm not happy with the power my Evo 8 MR is making, its currently running about 320 at the wheels (although there is an issue with a lazy tappet causing it to only run at 280). I'm running high cams, straight through exhaust, blow off valve etc... I want to squeeze some more power out of the car with simple and cheap (but effective) mods. I don't want to go spending alot of money on the car and i can't run higher boost (1.8) as this has been done before and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience