From charcoal to gold

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Hi buddies :itsme:

Sometimes it makes you wonder why people take care of their ride in all the ways that neglect them. If only a car could talk, you could hear her feelings.

Yes! It does but in a very quiet way that very often we fail to understand. And in this quest OCDs thrive!

So, here we go!

That was my recent purchase. A Honda Fit

We look at her heart first! It's said that if the heart is fine, the other parts will be fine as well.

But it wasn’t to be. Quite polluted :smokin:, difficult to breath, “help” was her cry.:nurse:

Oh Shit!

The Afters:

One thing not too satisfied about = too much dressing applied. a little goes a long way.:wavey:

To the paintwork now:

(Not too many pics bcoz of my little boss (kid) lurking and I had to leave to meet somebody at all costs. :)

What are the ride's feelings? :listen: Sad really, flat and dull. Cold as Siberian winter!
So, can't express herself!

Car was washed and clayed.
My friends were Makita my pal, Menzerna: PG, 203s & 85rd and LC CCS pads: Orange, White & Black

This is my pal

My little boss is here. Showing me to inspect defects:biggrin:

Remember:

Now:

What are her feelings now?

Illusions?

I'd say mirrors don't lie!

Sleeping beauty

Then I left to meet my buddy.

Do you know this man?

BEWARE: ADDICTIVE INFLUENCE

I did the unthinkable. :idea: I moved across the pond to meet him. :driver:

And I'm addicted. I started :listen: to cars like him.

Whenever you ever see this guy, please convey to him my greetings. He's the best I know, the SIFU :biggrin:

Actually I was amazed by his detailing skills n work in Mauritius. When I met him, detailing is only an insignificant part in life. I was much more impressed with him as a person, a bro, a buddy.

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for reading my post. & if you read this KC, know I miss you so much bro.:bawling:

:itsme: Zaid

Last edited:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Hey Zaid. Awesome job! What a transformation. I'm sure KC would love your post. Keep it up!

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Hey Zaid. Awesome job! What a transformation. I'm sure KC would love your post. Keep it up!
Thanks so much for encouraging words my bro. when I go thru' your detailing works n KC's on the forums, i feel like being there. the moments I spent with you all there seem alive again.

Thanks so much again.:wavey:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Shalom Bro
Thanks for your kind words

I miss you alot too. Its a blessing to know & you have make my detailing very meaningful & knowing u seems to be my greatest detailing

thanks for your detailing ship bro

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
le post almost made my shed tears!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What a touching post. KC, you produce good fruit man. Sorry if I sound religious, but JEsus once said the way you can identify a person if by their fruits. You produce good fruit, you are good man! All the way from mauritius.

By the way bro zckid, that is an awesome restoration! You literally turn the paint from matt to mirror and the engine bay looks awesome!

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
thanks for your replies, likes and reading. To be frank, i'm not worthy of these.

It's only Almighty Above who deserves all these thanks. It's He who made me meet KC.

I remember when I was reading so much on the forums like a students preparing for dissertation. KC encouraged me to start this journey. I remember he said "Start with what you have bro!" I owe him so much!

Still reading and learning, accompanied by faith, patience, perseverance and passion :wavey:

Take care buddies :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,

need urgent help.. im driving honda civic 94 with SOHC d16 turbo... rite now my engine oil is reducing n theres a lot of black smoke comin out wen i full throttle n rev da engine... whats da prob??? theres also oil comin out of air filter...

getting really worried, 1 2 send 2 da mechs but need some advice 1st... hope 2 settle dis soon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience