freaking emblem stealer!!

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
wahlao!! was your wiper branded??

tough luck, looks like ure better off driving a less desirable car to work - or next week u may find your rims missing!

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wahlao!! was your wiper branded??

tough luck, looks like ure better off driving a less desirable car to work - or next week u may find your rims missing!
it was PIAA.. :( gone all three.. well it was raining that day.. really haihhh..

OMG dont say that.. no wayyy! ok i'll take ur advise bro..

thanks!

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
when the first day i collect my car , it's without the 'Integra' emblem.. :(

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You should be able to modify the PIAA wipers by using a bit of ingenuity. Use some alchohol to wipe off the PIAA brand, and cut the clip in such a way it's not removable unless you have a test pen or screw driver. Or just weld the damn thing to your wiper arm.

As for the emblem, depends on how you want to do it. I could recommend you to use some cement to stick it but should anyone try to pry it out again it'll damage the emblem as well as your car paint....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
rather leave without the emblems, there are too many nut cases wanting to steal it.

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
go adjust ur alarm sensor to "hair trigger mode"
jokes aside....
anyway, got a friend who were paranoid as well with his r34gtr
original GT-R dont come cheap

and yes, type-R emblem were so common nowadays that im not amuse anymore
cheers

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
damn...i feel for u bro....yup...i do think u should drive a different car to work now....today ur emblem..tomorrow who knows....

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
You can try to superglue it, but like what mentioned earlier, it will damage your car paint. If it was me, just scrape off the emblems and leave it blank! I removed my other car badges & emblems. Looks clean!

Why they want to steal it..... theres a lot of Type-R emblems at accessory shops and they sell it for Rm10-20 only maaa..... idiots...

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
i also lost my red H original emblem front n rear before at my office car park ...huhuhh..
it feel so pain ...

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
Best way is, kasi debadge. I did mine long time ago cuz I never really liked them. Prefer clean subtle look.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience