freak/retarded person on highway (road bully?) WRC 3600 , black 4x4 truck

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
just now in highway (17th May 09, around 8pm)
i am travelling to Sungai Petani
one car from behind is open high beam.. and its blue light. .very irritating

so when he pass by, i reply him with high beam also
than he suddenly slow down, purposely
so i just follow behind slowly..

than, he speed off again
when i go to highway exit
i saw him again
and he purposely slow down again

than after i pass by, he stare at me.
so i continue driving

than he just keep on following me from behind.
Because in my car, i got my mom and my sis
so i continue wonder around and not stop by.

Than after some time following from behind,
he overtook me from the left side
than put his hand outside the window
showing off he got camera phone.. (? i not understand.. )
is like he very terror can take my photo

i not understand what this retarded person want
if i am driving alone i will stop by with him
and ask him anything i can give him

so i sharing here..
maybe this person is road bully also
so you all can be aware

plate no: WRC 3600
car : black 4x4 pickup ( i dono the model, maybe is mitsubishi triton.. )

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Re: freak/retarder person on highway (road bully?) WRC 3600 , black 4x4 truck

this kind of case can be avoided if u didnt reply the high beam thing n road hogging...no point doing that since u hv ur family with u...btw, i saw this truck b4 in a workshop...its 30s something chap...i guess still not matured enough...

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004

hi..
is very irritating when ppl from behind/front using high beam.. and i cannot see the road

usually, if the person is not using highbeam.. than he will highbeam me back
(in case from behind, than is when i pass by than highbeam me back
but this guy follow me instead of highbeam me back)
thats very common when i on the road..

i agree with u also.. no point doing that when my family is around

btw.. which workshop u saw him in?
the car is .. mitsubishi triton right? i not sure about the model..

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008

neva neva mess wit dis kind of ppl. just remember tat u hav somethin more important 2 do n u hav ur own mission n resonsibility in ur life but not messing wit these kind of idiot.

sometime they just cari pasal, ignore them 2 show tat u're more mature. if they reali threaten u, just show off ur better drivin skill 2 escape n smoke them

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004

i cannot smoke them.. cause my driving skills not good. :(

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Just ignore them. They are trying to get your attention only.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004

While u loiter around.....why not u juz drive straight to the neariest Police station ? That's the best way ~

Well, malaysian still doesn't have that knowledge yet on the road. It's not the matter of road bully behavior but they dun have the moral respect for other road users !~

I think it should start from the teaching school where forcing them to study how to respect each other on da road..... but when u look back on the driving school.....it's totally disappointed la !

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com

He high beam you. You let him go la. What for you high beam him back? Of course he slow down la. Some more you got familiy member inside your car. Even if you don't have family member in your car, how much are you going to risk? How much? A fight? A race? See who more pai kia? What is wrong with you? Curse the guy enough la. If he crashed to your car and run away then different story. Many would help. But c'mon la. You post things like this here, whats your point? You want symphathy? You want revenge?

Sorry you get no vote of confidence from me, when you should be the BIGGER better man than this.

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com

maybe he post here coz he want to give us an advice on this truck...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
If my driving or my car or my balls for that matter cant match the other fellars I would gladly let him by without a fuss. Why do I want to show my machoness? My family is in the car with me and I high beam him to return the favour (knowing that my car,balls and driving cannot match) is the display of utter foolishness.

think for a moment , if this 4x4 moron decides to intimidate you, where would you go? what would you do? He (or a she) would probably run circles around you and shove a spanner up your nose dude!

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this kind ppl is what ppl call low self estem ppl. dont give a darm if u give it u also one of them. take it as lesson learn dude.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Actually to me, quite hard to blame either party.

Cause in his shoes, maybe to him he also was just cruising along, and you blocked him. He MAY not even know that his lights were bright or looked like it was on "high beam", but to you, it is.

Ok ok, I'll just pretend I'm the Black 4x4 Truck OWNER now. And I am complaining here, as him.

-------------------

I'm speaking in first person view of the "Owner" of The Black 4x4 Truck.

*Owner drives past a car who allowed him to pass on the highway*

Owner: "?!?!?!? .... Makanasaipuki that car let me pass already high beam for fucks ah?? He think he very nitrus isit now? Makanasainitrus ah . Want die ah! I FOLLOW HIM NOW!"

*Black 4x4 Truck follows the car (sam1741) who high beamed him*

Owner: "Ma-kanasai, OVERTAKE SAMA DIA!!!"

*Black 4x4 Truck revs up and overtakes the car who high beamed him*

Owner: "HAHAHA That felt fucking good... Oh look there's a highway exit coming up."

*Black 4x4 Truck slows down at the highway exit and waits for the nabeh car who high beamed him earlier on*

Owner: "Mwahahahahahahaha............"

*Black 4x4 Truck owner checks himself out on his rear-view mirror and tries to put on his most gangster face*

*After awhile, Black 4x4 Truck sees the nabeh car arrive and pass by*

Owner: "Ma-kanasai, give you my gangster stare!"

*Black 4x4 Truck owner stares at sam1741"

Owner: ".... HAHAHA i bet he pissed in his pants. AND WHO ARE THOSE TWO GIRLS IN HIS CAR? Sei ah beng, he think he has 2 chio ah lian in his car he lanci me ah?!?!?! ............ Where the fuck is my I-phone?!!?!"

*Black 4x4 Truck Owner revs up and follow sam1741's car while searching for his I-phone*

Owner: "Ahhhhhhhhhh.. AHAHAHA found my phone, now can take picture of that sei ahbeng who high beamed me earlier when I passed----- MAKANASAI WHAT PHONE IS THIS?!?!? NABEHH brought out wrong phone today, NOKIA 3210 HOW TO TAKE PICTURE?!!??!...."

*There was a brief serene and quiet moment in Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner's car*

*Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner puts on his gangster face again and overtakes sam1741's car*

*Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner puts out his Nokia 3210 and quickly zooms away from sam1741*

...... Hence, this post in zerotohundred.com by sam1741 .

Just to show how worthless these threads are, because there are always two sides to a story.

And sam1741, see how one worthless thread like yours leads to another worthless post like mine, fucking waste of time! KtnxBye.

Disclaimer: This post is meant for entertainment purposes only. Nitrus is NOT the real owner of the vehicle bearing the number plate WRC 3600. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, events or situations is purely coincidental. If ya dont like it you can suck on it. Bye.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahahahaha~~~Kakakakakakaka~~~Nitrus you dam nkau funny dude....Wakakakaka...I can't stop laughing after reading through your post.....Hahahahaha~~~

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i do feel for the ts.. this experience is scary not to mentioned belittleing.. however i do agree with most posters here.. no need to cari pasal with these ppl.. the high beam back would have been uncalled for... no point dude... always remember.. you have better things in life to do (e.g. love ur family, bonk ur gf/wife :biggrin:, see ur children grow up), than to show macho with these bullies..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience