Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
KFC nothing. What I don't understand or probably just not rich enough to try is fine dining, paying and eating art, not food........hahhahhaha
That minister or whatever G party say mia. I don't see petrol hike affecting anyone, cuz still got people eat KFC.

Should at least la say, still got people modifying cars, Gundam or DieCast Collection, Changing Rims like clothes, Dim Sum, Wedding Dinner and etcs hahahaha!

Or heck even Food Outstation Road Trip. :banghead::banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
we are off topic, the G thinks we are robots and special robots eat KFC !

btw since it is ramadhan usually people talk about Bazaar Ramadhan. Well i am sorry I cannot suggest any bazaar due to rude people, taking advantage sellers and dangerous foods (I like Otak2 n ate it without noticing that the person who cook did not clean or mince the fish properly which caused the bone to pierce my tongue)

But some sellers are good, like this one uncle who sell bakery which his wife made, very nice and delicious.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Go to the Shah Alam stadium car park one. One of the biggest and many stalls to choose from. Plenty of parking space. However most of the food quite the same.....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Heard is a scam for those wanted to start the Sekinchan franchise, most closed down.
Finally his car shop also closed down... i hope he do not play the blame.

THere was a training i went, the American trainer said "One of the failures of people is the blame game, where he/she blames people, blame technology, blame weather and blame god as well,"

Harsh but deep.

Oh yeah... btw back to food topic.

Recently there was a simple Halal Thai restaurant opened at Kota Damn, kinda the same time as Assam House.

It was called Thai Rama. Brought my mom and family there.

To our surprised... the food was great !!!

The tomyam you can feel the spices as it is original not the i put the instant paste inside.

The one i fall in love is the Thai fried fish!!!! Hard to describe!! Crispy and the sauce has a nice tangy feel.. something like lemon or kerabu. Worth the money too...

Went there again and ate fried rice, it was nice as well... no regrets eating there.

Thai Rama Kota Damansara
http://my.openrice.com/klangvalley/restaurant/thai-rama-restaurant-kota-damansara/563711

Kelantan Food stalls are many here... but i advised u PLZ PLZ PLZ reject Kelantan Delights at Subang Jaya... food is sooo bad !!!

Kelantan Delights sucks

Normal Kelantan Makcik

I dont know why people obsess there, i think makcik jual tepi jalan makanan kelantan is better...

ooo yes... Since it is about Kelantan food... i notice Kelantan Chinese opens some great Halal Restaurants too..

One is Hayaki. 24 hours and has all the Kelantan n some simple western dishes.

Their holy grail is their nasi kukus.. (for me)

Another recently open near my house was Village House Kopitiam.

A humble small kopitiam recently open and sometimes full house... many loved their Nasi Lemak Kelantan which is nasi lemak and a fried chicken.

Not yet tried their ayam percik n others yet

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
So Japanese food lover end up eating nasi lemak, Nasi lemak lover cannot find the shop......hhahhahahahhaha:rofl:
Even Nasi Kukus and Kelantan food lovers who lived here cannot find the shop :rofl:

If u live in Kelantan, u will know and recognize the shop bcoz it is the only food place which is 24 hours.

Hayaki Cafe - Kelantan Food - 24 hours - Malaysia

Like my family la... they love this Kelantan Chinese restaurant called Sun Two... but they (from Kelantan) call it Santo, so i thought it was a Latin restaurant.. :rofl:

Trust me, dont believe 100% what the TV talks about Kelantan, just go there and experience it yourself.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just check your link, Hayaki nearest is either Damansara Uptown or Shah Alam, both also quite far. Shah Alam section 7 almost Klang already....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience