fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
If im not mistaken one piece is lighter compare to 2 or 3 piece but its more fragile and 2/3 piece is harder. So when u hit curbs or running on track ur wheel wont break tat easily but on the downside its heavier lor. Correct me if im wrong :)

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
the rims got more piece, the price also increase. and finding suitable rims in penang for fairlady is quite a challenge lol

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Haha...I will very very thx to all my future SIFUS~Beautle,that is ur "redlady"???Nice to meet u...^^...

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
yeah, kl got tons of rims suitable for rear wheel drive lol penang there is near to none lol sad thing about kl is i will get lost if i drive there lol

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Wah beautle later i cant explain some of the question then very shameful 1 yo.

I think its best if you buy quality one piece rims like Volks/Advan/Enkei. The weight that u save from each corner really affects ur acceleration unless u wouldnt care much bout performance then 2 or 3 piece would be perfectly fine.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
guys, just drove a cayman s today. its not much faster than our car. but 3.4l can put out 295hp is pretty good. and the car is alot lighter and handles very well. but next time you see it on the highway i think can tapow, so dont be shy. :rofl:

of course sex appeal the cayman wins hands down. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience