EG6 original chassis..ori SPOON CF Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

EG6 original chassis..ori SPOON CF Stuff

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Hi ZTH members ..on behalf my fren want to sell his beloved car..original eg6 chassis with
B18c engine..manual transmission

1. Bonet cf spoon with tag
2. Lip cf spoon with tag
3. Spoiler cf spoon with tag
4. Fender cf
5. Bonet blkg cf
6. Engine b18c
7. Seat "batik"94 spec
8. Interior grey color
9. Rim spoom (taiwan)
10. Front tyre advan neova,rear bridgestone potenza
11. Linkage skunk2
12. Monkey bar
13. Adjustable absober

Owner spent more than RM5k++ for spoon cf stuffs....

Price highly nego..hurry up..rare chassis in market ...0194601709

---------- Post added 09-10-2013 at 12:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 09-09-2013 at 09:01 PM ----------

Bump tonight......highly nego for serious buyer....joy buyer pls don't contact....

Last edited:

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Bump today..up for rare original eg6 chassis....own it with pride...the legend in vtec machine....hurry up grab this eg6 ...highly nego for serious buyer...text me or call 0194601709 for viewing....location of seller...northern area...
Bump today...grab the rare model of civic...with spoof carbon fibre stuff to enjoy your drive....

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Bumo for today...price revised as the owner request...urgent sell...come and see then nego the price...rare model to find in motorsport world now...now the right time to have it...no more eg6 wanna be...its real eg6 chassis...it look same with other model like eg3 or other 2 door dolphin..but the chassis really is different ..only motosport kakis know it

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Bumo for today...price revised as the owner request...urgent sell...come and see then nego the price...rare model to find in motorsport world now...now the right time to have it...no more eg6 wanna be...its real eg6 chassis...it look same with other model like eg3 or other 2 door dolphin..but the chassis really is different ..only motosport kakis know it
:driver::driver::driver::driver:

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Price revised....come and see this car..rare to find ori eg6 body....call now to view this car....

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Bump for todayyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, bros.. recently i found another extra voltage stabilizer which is hot inazma and the one i am using currently is raizin so just wondering can any experts here tell me that whether a not i can install both of the voltage stabilizer in my wira ?? meaning 2 voltage stabilizer, will it causes more harm than good?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience