EG clubs/owner etc

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
can i edit the tittle of thread here...want to change to Honda Owner or something else...
Hi Ling Reiden,
We can edit the thread name for you, let us know your final title suggestion and we will proceed for you FOC (:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
u can edit the thread title...but it wont appear... something to do with zth's settings...

anyway.... no one wanna come dyno? no one ada berani ka??

this is a good opportunity for u to find out more about ur engine and perhaps establish a baseline for future mods... ESPECIALLY for those who recently just bought their car *ehem* reiden *ehem*

heh heh heh

Hehe...I think its best you just arrange for a tt somewhere. I think the guys would be more interested in that than in the Dyno. :listen:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
go dyno first...after that can TT at rock cafe....

if tada berani to join for the dyno....can come join for the lepak after

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
u can edit the thread title...but it wont appear... something to do with zth's settings...

anyway.... no one wanna come dyno? no one ada berani ka??

this is a good opportunity for u to find out more about ur engine and perhaps establish a baseline for future mods... ESPECIALLY for those who recently just bought their car *ehem* reiden *ehem*

heh heh heh
Not no 1 come gonna confirm by this week,take it slowly bro:driver:
aik what especially...bro madman if sat night time lepak will be prefer lo,coz i think some of us do work half during weekend...:biggrin:

Hi Ling Reiden,
We can edit the thread name for you, let us know your final title suggestion and we will proceed for you FOC (:
Is it...??Oh ok bro i'll let you know ASAP...gonna decide with other forumer for the name too...Thanks...
Hehe...I think its best you just arrange for a tt somewhere. I think the guys would be more interested in that than in the Dyno. :listen:

go dyno first...after that can TT at rock cafe....

if tada berani to join for the dyno....can come join for the lepak after
Damm ini byk provoke nii:rofl:

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
guys need some opinion on thread name...will be namely for
H-Honda
O-Owner
N-Naturally
D-Dreams
A-Aspirated

anyone other opinion are fully welcome to share too...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
well....if anyone ada berani for the dyno....can buzz me at 0126596370

ill be at GT Auto ard 12pm.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
madman, hehe... let me know the results k. Eagerly waiting. You are my benchmark as you are the only person I know using b20. Hehe.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
madman, hehe... let me know the results k. Eagerly waiting. You are my benchmark as you are the only person I know using b20. Hehe.
bleh....u should be my benchmark instead la bro... since u on hondata and me only on VAFC :P

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Your block and head is built and mine is stock la bro. Hondata only give me 10hp. I think with a built block and head you gained more hp than me. Hehe. More power and faster than mine.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
reiden....u gimme a buzz la.. see if im still there..not sure wat time the dyno finishing oso

u should come for the dyno oso... so that u can know the status of ur newly bought car mah... after that we can go dating together gether at rock cafe there under the trees... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone...

i thinkng...
we open out our differential housing
then we insert it with vicous liquid...
(like those found in vicous type LSD)

like this.. when slow...
example when we parking or turn slow
the differential will work like normal

when fast.. like one wheel loose control
then the liquid will 'stick' two side of wheel together...

so is it possible or not? :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience