Drifted off da road

scudracer

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
'Drifting' on a public road? How old are you?

1) What if you killed someone?
2) What if you damaged someones property?

Empty car park, or Sepang. Think about it!

Illegal acts like this give a bad name to all the serious, hardcore car enthusiasts, and is precisely what we should campaign against! Too many posers who watch Initial D and then go out and do something totally wrong. I guess the stance taken by politicians on VHS and all that has some basis ... Malaysians are too dumb to separate reality from fiction and a cartoon, with some Best Motoring videos can inspire roadside 'Doriftos'.

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Scudracer:
did you say "drifting" in "Sepang"?

and.....

"Malaysians are too dumb to separate reality from fiction and a cartoon, with some Best Motoring videos can inspire roadside 'Doriftos'"?

kekekekeke, lol

mj23

Oct 10, 2004
i think he meant 'playing' by racing and 'driftin' by skidding...LoL :lol:

can almost vision the skidding process, nice description, keng..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
err yeah.. ure lucky u didnt hurt anyone standing by the road or you wouldnt be laughing as hard..

there's a time and place for everything dude

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
hey, for those who r up to this kind of shit, plz stop it ok?? ure dangering other ppl n yrself, if u wanna play this kind of shit *if ure not expert* then, do it in yr house garden if u can afford if not, stay out of public road!! :angry: imagine wat would happen if u hit sumone n the person is yr relative? or even brother n sister?? :angry:

2fast2furious

Sep 15, 2004
Originally posted by kylim8@Nov 10 2004, 18:07
hey, for those who r up to this kind of shit, plz stop it ok?? ure dangering other ppl n yrself, if u wanna play this kind of shit *if ure not expert* then, do it in yr house garden if u can afford if not, stay out of public road!! :angry: imagine wat would happen if u hit sumone n the person is yr relative? or even brother n sister?? :angry:
A lot of peoples are into drifiting in this forum and i seriously think that the police should catch the main culprit first.

Kylim8,are you generalizing all the members in drift.com.my?

You know who you are.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Drifting is dangerous and it's only a motorsport for Ah Beng who drifted on public roads. Even Sepang track disallow Ah Beng drifters to drift inside their track. There is NO PLACE in Malaysia that will allow Ah Beng to drift legally, well at least not often or you'll have to fork out a lot of money.

FYI, the best drifters in the world started off in public roads. I would tolerate drifting on public roads if the road has very little traffic and the traffic is carefully monitored, of course not during late night and near some residential area.

Like speeding, not obeying traffic lights or arrow, talking on the phone, double park and etc, drifting is a traffic offence, and I think it falls under 'driving recklessly'. If the police should catch the main culprit first, I'm the few of the first who's gonna kena first. Hehehe come and catch me.

Drift.com.my doesn't promote nor support illegal drifting. Pls be considerate in your words.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
same here... but only late nite... hehe... and no one on the road... shah alam got lots of u-turns... hehehe.. and roundabouts... and industrial area.. hahaha.. come and find me. :D

people always say dont drift alone... but i did... coz if anything happens, it's my fault and i'm totally the one to be blamed. but i will let some of my friends know of my whereabouts and sometimes they come and join me. there is no where for drifter to practice except public roads and parking lots.

of course dont la drift during the day and heavy traffics!! that one asking for trouble laaaaaa. hehehehe

:D

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
there are alot of people going into this sport ... like they say,drifting is the fastest growing sport in the industry ... so there is no way anybody can stop people from drifting ... or where they do it ... only possibility is just to tell them to practice in big car parks ... just like i usually tell everyone in whatever forum i'm in ... DO IT IN A PROPER PLACE !!!
"A lot of peoples are into drifiting in this forum and i seriously think that the police should catch the main culprit first.

Kylim8,are you generalizing all the members in drift.com.my?"

so are they considered the main culprits whereas they are trying to bring this sport upto a level where it can be recognised and someone can get a proper place for all to drift .. in any sport there is a start .. so give it some time so that drifting will get recognised and who knows someone just might be interested in building a proper track for drifting to be safe just like in japan ...
meanwhile i would like to stress out again like what i have always done,if u wanna learn to drift please practice at a big car park or somewhere safe .... don't try to be a hero and play on a public road,please don't give drifting a bad name .... as u can see from some replies here,people are already starting to point fingers not knowing facts ... mind u there are alot of groups out there who are getting into this sport and we don't even know who the heck are they.. so in lew of this ...drift.com.my is actually trying their best to get it as safe as possible ... organising drift events on proper grounds and all .. knowing its best for all ... the recent colaboration between hypertune and drift.com organising the extreme park drift event is a good example to start with ....

Drift.com.my doesn't promote nor support illegal drifting. Pls be considerate in your words.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
i support URAS < MR.NISMO< TOPUI...

boo to people who splash cold water to drifting.....

*evil laugh* I'm crazy =)

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
yea i support them too.. and please understand sometimes ppl dont intend to play drift in public road but sometimes when shitz happen da car can go slide as well.. are they suppose to be blame too when road condition bad and the car start to slide? this havent comes to some road that has oil on it(god knows who done it) Think about it sometimes besides having FUN with all these drifting technics and how to counter steer and bring them back into line, knowing all these things might safe u one day when your car went out of control. so please dont try start fire if someone posted that their car screw up on the road and share their experience of how they screw up or how they overcome that phenomena to happen.. *a thousand apologies if i offended any individual here; PEACE*

DEX

Jun 14, 2004
Drifting is fun if u want to have a laugh or two but please do it in a safe and very open environment coz when something do go wrong (and they will..) u'll wish that u had brought some diapers and bandages along. As my old man would say, " shitz happens if u want it to happen.."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Can anyone share some info where i can tune a/f and check my O2?
Someone told me to tune this a/f the workshop need to have some kind of michine?
my 1.6 satria fc very bad, superb bad. full tank max is 300km only..
My location is Kepong, hoping someone will give out helping hands.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience