car park drifting??

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
y there is no one try to held an event which is car park drifting for every drifters instead of doing it illegally...
can get some media or tuning garage to sponsor this event....

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
Dude, check drift.com.my and you will get your answers

cheers

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
drift.com.my cannot enter the site lahhh
u mean u all tried??

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
y there is no one try to held an event which is car park drifting for every drifters instead of doing it illegally...
can get some media or tuning garage to sponsor this event....
easy to talk and write but its definitely not an easy task to convince sponsors to come up with the cash to do it cos drifting is still relatively new in this region .... some of them don't even know what is drifting ... but be patient as some parties are trying to make it happen ... its just a matter of time only ... we had the proton organized SSO events which was quite a hit ...

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
but.. but.. what about those AFTER event carpark drifters ?? ?? ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by Jebu@Sep 21 2004, 17:42
but.. but.. what about those AFTER event carpark drifters ?? ?? ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CANNOT MAKE IT LA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*BaBY*DRiFt*

;) where's the fun in car park drifting? haha.. :D silly boi~ maybe you should come out to where the big boys/girls play~ coming sOon t.b.a.(to be announced)

Saint

Sep 13, 2004
during midnite i think can belanja ikano guard minum kopi and drift in there

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
hi..its not about the topic ..
but i think Saint member no:5522 signature picture is an insult
i do hope he/she or moderator remove it..
thanks

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
rebuenlee: Hi , nice meeting you last Sunday ( hope I got the right person).

The question that you should be asking is ; " If we were to only drift when its legal ( ie: during events or on private rented places) , how many times a week would you reckon you could drift?"

I think we all should use our common sense ,take proper percautions and certain safety measures and bend the rules abit.

Saint: I'm afraid I agree with ic3johan; Please remove it. Thanks

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
what is this legal or illegal $#it guys..
you people drive over the 110km/h on the highway also considered illegal what...
dun tell me nobody here never go over the speed limit on the highway??

we've been playing for years and until recently, nobody gave a crap...
like skagee said, do it safely and use your brain

for example...

dun become a newsreporter and go call 100-200 of your friends to watch a few people having fun drifting...

dun go and do burnout in front of police <_< <_<

you get the point...

Saint:
I'm not religious, but this is Malaysia and you still have to think about other people's religious disposition.... be more considerate and remove your sig please.

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
i couldn't agree more with jebu ..... thanks for bringing it up ... keep it safe as i always stress it out .... dunno how to drift don't try to be bloody smart do it on the road .. practice in an open space ... just got a rear wheel drive .... yeay,now can drift liao ... there is no such thing man .. go practice properly first in a safe place ... its not a smart thing ... we won't applaud anyone who is new and still drift on the normal road,we'll just think that guys stupid and spoiling the good name of drifting ... so keep it safe ok.... !!!!!

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Maybe illegal
but keep it safe

:lol:

Wahhh Saint
:o

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Originally posted by .S K A G E E.@Sep 22 2004, 09:15
rebuenlee: Hi , nice meeting you last Sunday ( hope I got the right person).

The question that you should be asking is ; " If we were to only drift when its legal ( ie: during events or on private rented places) , how many times a week would you reckon you could drift?"

I think we all should use our common sense ,take proper percautions and certain safety measures and bend the rules abit.

Saint: I'm afraid I agree with ic3johan; Please remove it. Thanks
at least these can help youngsters or those who just got "p" to have the cognotive of knowing what is right or wrong....
drifting is nothing wrong but if someone organize drift event it will be like upgrading the standards of malaysia motorsport industry...
it is just like before we have the sic drag ppl tend to go kesas or the subang round about to watch and the police come and kacau,but now with monthly drag ppl rather pay 10 bucks to watch ,better then giving 3000 to get bail.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The latest race series to partake in the GT Asia series, the Lotus Supercup Asia will also be entering the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year in October and November 2011, giving the national championship for circuit racing a timely lift in injecting a sense of excitement in the Malaysia motorsports scene.

‪GT4 at Sepang - Melia Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience