car park drifting???

maximus

Apr 2, 2004
Visit site
hi... i would like to ask a lame question...
issit legal to drift at car park... if police saw you wat can you say to them???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Originally posted by maximus@Aug 5 2004, 12:29 PM
hi... i would like to ask a lame question...
issit legal to drift at car park... if police saw you wat can you say to them???
"Encik polis, saya belajar parrallel parking la! Bagi chance 'bang!"

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Any kind of driving which may endanger a life or is deemed wreckless is illegal unless a permit or event is given to you with permission and everything.

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
if the police wanna cari makan they will start to bising and giv warning. if not they will just close one eye and dont care. and if ur extremely lucky there are cases where they giv u some cones to play with.

jiaojiao the great

Known Member
Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
heheh metal zone u kena arr ....told u to keep low profile like me mahh .....but i think they r marking both of us liao .... thats why they close down P4 car park .....diam sikit la

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by jiaojiao the great@Aug 5 2004, 06:02 PM
heheh metal zone u kena arr ....told u to keep low profile like me mahh .....but i think they r marking both of us liao .... thats why they close down P4 car park .....diam sikit la
u also saw the guards talking on walkie talkie all mah.
low profile or not also they can hear the screeching from far wan lah. i also try to keep low profile mah. anyway i'm not gonna drift there again. that is if i can resist the temptation to do so la. now i'm trying to find a new spot. i heard bukit jalil car park also not bad. pay 1.50 to enter drift land. :lol:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
come shah alam big round about to drift larrrrr.................
FREE...................only sunday morning cannot only............every time also can ....no car 1....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
eh drift anywhere also dont' say it out loud leh after people ready there to catch ya all leh hehehe

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by learnyee@Aug 9 2004, 12:06 PM
I heard someone said the car park in Shah Alam was closed, where's the closed car park excatly?
Yup shah alam car park close liao ,very long time liao lohh,but at night if hv football event it will open back...................so see u luck larrr....
DONUT
sorry i will diam diam liao.................but at sat or sun,where u drift also many ppl stop down to see 1,exspecialy at shah alam car park,make some trafic jam also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning my fren found that his car is gone when he going to work.....he suspect car get stolen by midnight.....his car is wira special edition black colour..wif engine 1.8 twin cam..16 sport rim..others all standard...location car stolen is sg.buloh new village...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience