Bukit Putus BallsOut Drift featuring Tengku Djan - 3rd OCT 2010

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
BUKIT PUTUS BALLSOUT DRIFT
featuring Tengku Djan Ley!
*ride with Tengku Djan!! 10 places available, details below!

**UPDATE** Please be informed that the BallsOut Drift event has been postponed to 30 Oct.

Date: 30 October 2010
Time: 9.30am till 3.00pm
Venue: Bukit Putus, Senawang
Organiser: Ignition.My
Entry Fees:
- RM 120 (SG friends $ 55)
- Parking RM 5
- Spectators RM 5 (special spectator areas now with Canopy, lorry shuttle provided, no walking on the Course)

With a combined viewership of over 30,000 views, the video of Tengku Djan and Tan Tat Wei’s visit to Bukit Putus back in April 2010 is now Legendary.

And it is now time for YOU to be part of the Legend too!

First ever, legally closed hill course for motorsports and driving enthusiasts to enjoy! 4km stretch, both uphill and downhill runs on the ‘Touge’ section
- Full safety provided with marshals, medical, and tow-truck on standby
- Helmet, shoes, and gloves strictly required
- Limited entry of around 50 cars only, so be sure to Register quickly!

PARTICIPANTS:
Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] to register (Singapore: [email protected] ) with the following info:
NAME
IC
CAR
HANDPHONE
EMAIL

Payment details will be provided upon confirmation. It’s a first-pay-first-serve basis.

GPS Coordinates of the Tenggolok Rest Area (Registration & Admin area)
N 02″ 43.650′ E 102″ 03.570′

SPECTATORS:
We have made improvements for this round, including more canopies, drink and food stalls, and better Spectator shuttle transport. Shuttle makes trips every 30 minutes, so be sure to be there early! Drinks also available at Spectator areas.
Merchandise on sale includes Bukit Putus stickers and T-Shirts (RM35 each), as well as Tengku Djan t-shirts.

RIDE WITH TENGKU DJAN!
Limited to only 10 places, get a ride through the course with one of the top Drifters in the world, our very own Tengku Djan Ley aka Prince of Drift!
- Price is RM 200, limited to 1 person per run, strictly first-pay-first-serve basis!
- Indemnity required, no medical conditions
- Register your details by sending an SMS to Adian 0126881200 asap!!!

MEDIA:
Please register your details for Media Pass, email to [email protected] and [email protected]

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience