Beware of this seller!

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Hi guys
I'm from Western Australia, and I've been trying to get some genuine parts for my GSR Lancer (4G93T), I posted a WTB ad on Mudah stating my intent to buy some bumpers and fenders, I was contacted by a Muhammad Hasanuddin (Josh Granger is his English nickname apparently). We sorted out a price of 4000RM for a bunch of stuff posted here to WA, we settled on a 50/50 payment, half now, half upon delivery, I used Paypal to pay him the half of it, and was kind of stuffed around for a month "oh my phone got stolen, here's a new number" crap like that. Now he's totally vanished on me, isn't answering any of his whatsapp numbers, or his email :( and I'm 2000RM out of pocket, naturally I opened a PayPal dispute but I don't know if they'll be able to do anything.

So yeh, now im trying to get some of my money back, ive sent 2 months down the toilet stuffing around with him, and I still dont have my parts!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u need to contact paypal in order to retrieve your payment,
paypal's requirement once u have emailed the seller, the amount will appear in your transaction history, if the seller posted the tracking # then paypal will release the payment to him within 3 working days. if no tracking number is available, they will release the payment within 21 days.

btw, how long has it been?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Where did you meet this conman? From zerotohundred? Or elsewhere?
Mudah.my ma he mention.

u need to contact paypal in order to retrieve your payment,
paypal's requirement once u have emailed the seller, the amount will appear in your transaction history, if the seller posted the tracking # then paypal will release the payment to him within 3 working days. if no tracking number is available, they will release the payment within 21 days.

btw, how long has it been?
I guess the reason why the seller disappears is because like you mentioned paypal will release payment in 21 days.

So he delayed him for a month already.

Guess RM2K gone and paypal can't do anything I suppose.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Mudah ma.

Btw, Evolutionist, now you can only open a PayPal dispute. But its been over a month, I don't know if they will help but they are normally super fast at replying emails.
Call them, they probably have an Aussie hq.
Dispute time is 45 days, I opened the case on the last day haha. I'll raise the case to a PayPal claim if he hasn't responded by Sunday.

Any of you guys know how to get a bumper & fenders to WA :P

As for the 21 days thing. Even once he got the money he still stayed in contact with me for like another 2/3 week . Weird hey

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dispute time is 45 days, I opened the case on the last day haha. I'll raise the case to a PayPal claim if he hasn't responded by Sunday.

As for the 21 days thing. Even once he got the money he still stayed in contact with me for like another 2/3 week . Weird hey
I ship RX8 bumpers to Aus, UK, NZ, US before...a normal bumper cost around 1k to ship to Aus.
No custom clearance. Self collect at sea port.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
This guy had told me he could get: 3x Evo 3 Bumpers, 3 pairs of fenders, a set of 4 15" Evo 3 Oz Rims, two pairs of side skirts and rear skirts, and 4 pairs of fender liners(banana leaves) for 4k RM posted :/
Was gonna sell two bumpers and fenders to cover the cost

Need to work full time once uni finishes to get some money haha
Only have 60RM in my bank account now :(

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

This guy had told me he could get: 3x Evo 3 Bumpers, 3 pairs of fenders, a set of 4 15" Evo 3 Oz Rims, two pairs of side skirts and rear skirts, and 4 pairs of fender liners(banana leaves) for 4k RM posted :/

Bro, just report/send the dispute. The price itself for so many parts that would cost more than RM4K in Malaysia. Yet is including shipping for RM4K? Is a total bullshit and obviously a scam.

Just lodge a dispute and get back your money. I guess he is taking advantage of your desperation to get the parts.

Is not that cheap. :hmmmm:

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Yeh I had my doubts, but I thought there might still be some honest people left in this world...

Hopefully paypap will be able to get me my money back.

What kind of price would all that stuff posted here to WA actually cost/is it even possible?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeh I had my doubts, but I thought there might still be some honest people left in this world...

Hopefully paypap will be able to get me my money back.

What kind of price would all that stuff posted here to WA actually cost/is it even possible?
Unless u find any items then maybe can get the seller to get stupidcar's help in shipping those items to u. As in using your own ppl to ship your items instead of using seller's one.

3VOLUTIONIST

Jul 9, 2014
Perth, W.A
Ah ok, I don't know any sellers or people who can ship the items though :/

A lot of sellers are unwilling to sell internationally, they just can't be bothered, even though I'm willing to pay more than what they'd normally sell the items for

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Bro. So jialat lah u. U Chinese student in Aus?
I have a bunch of Evo friends that sell bumpers and fenders.

Ah ok, I don't know any sellers or people who can ship the items though :/

A lot of sellers are unwilling to sell internationally, they just can't be bothered, even though I'm willing to pay more than what they'd normally sell the items for
I can help you next time. Just don't give me too much hassle haha and I take some pocket money wahahaha

Visit this:
https://www.facebook.com/carboninmotion

I ship them many times.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) I would like to change my crv 99 engine..

what the types of engine suit with my crv..

or maybe have any optional ideas to make the more powerful then the stock..

2) Where can i find crv 99 body kit?? Such as MUGEN etc..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience