badluck using streamyx??

eujin

Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
well..hopely i dun coz any stir here.....recently i overheard a rumour regarding tm net streamyx are planning to banned p2p in our country...sum of us may experience it for example,slow video streaming,extra slow download speed...etc.etc...i took me 4days to download 173mb of anime which last time used to take 8hours to download it....and 5days to download latest topgear....using ares,bitcomet n BT..thts too much...we pay tht much and we get so little of it....

is any1 sharing the same experience as mine???

anybody here knows wats goin on??????

frustrated streamyx user here.......better off with jaring...

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
my top gear took 5 hours to download 700mb one, all relying on local peer.
anime took anywhere from 1 hour to 3 days for 1 episode, depends on how many peer and seed, might speed up if i found a good proxy (will not speed up the fastest time, since proxy speed is limited, but at least it won't run too slow).

so far i'm still be able to content with it, not happy, but still okay.. can tahan gok..

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well..hopely i dun coz any stir here.....recently i overheard a rumour regarding tm net streamyx are planning to banned p2p in our country...sum of us may experience it for example,slow video streaming,extra slow download speed...etc.etc...i took me 4days to download 173mb of anime which last time used to take 8hours to download it....and 5days to download latest topgear....using ares,bitcomet n BT..thts too much...we pay tht much and we get so little of it....

is any1 sharing the same experience as mine???

anybody here knows wats goin on??????

frustrated streamyx user here.......better off with jaring...
dude.. u got an old news.. TM already mentioned that last year... in newspapers. :P

hid3

Aug 1, 2004
its not ban... they limit the bandwidth for P2P downloads.. you will definitely take longer.. i guess it is quite fair.. other countries have really limited P2P.. this helps control congestion.. its better for casual browsing and gaming..

Crashvenom

malaysia
its not ban... they limit the bandwidth for P2P downloads.. you will definitely take longer.. i guess it is quite fair.. other countries have really limited P2P.. this helps control congestion.. its better for casual browsing and gaming..
really? a movie download in japan take me less than an hour.. it's super fast wor.

satria_95

mine is fine .. im using limewire and need to use ports which is faster ... but if u know the port, dont tell anyone .. im using a special port in limewire .. ;)
abang,
boleh kasi tu port ar? Macam mana mau settle, bang? hahahaha

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
can kongsi with me also arrr kongsi fat chai mau sampai edi angpau na lai

munky

Jul 18, 2004
www.playboy.com
i think some of u are just unlucky. My fren and his frens cannot dl songs using p2p programs.
But recently ive been downloading songs without any problems, and the speed was quite fast, depends on the song la. And my anime and tv series downloads takes less than a day, with constant speeds of around 50kb/s. Of course there are times where the speed is very slow, but most of the time it's around 35 - 50 kb/s

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
hmm actually the port is what port arrr is not only lime wire BT,ares,emule oso can use arr???

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
T.T only lime wire arrr wowowow

I am looking for this stuff, it's mainly used for turbocharger blankets on large gas compressors ( pushing well over 2000 HPs ), and my Net pals over at US have successfully used this item to repack their mufflers, both cars and bikes. Reportedly to be extremely durable ( the guy who used 'em on his R1 have yet to replace his muffler packing for over 2 years now! ) and long - lasting. I am sourcing this stuff for my pal ( who have replaced his Gilera Nexus 500's muffler packing THRICE in 6...