BAD CORNER LININGS.. i was lucky

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
i was rushing back home last saturday night.. drivin bout 100.. road dry condition. the road on the way to the istana in KL. about 1km before the istana.. theres this small 90 degree left turn which is actually quite wide.. and i was bending that corner in the inner lane (left) using one lane.. then.. there was this idiot who came from the back in the 2nd lane turn the corner at a slightly higher speed and TOOK my lane as well. he think he was driving at some game or circuit where he can max out the whole road of 3 lanes to himself.

ussual FF dorians, hands on the handbrake.. i jz pulled and initiated a small ff slide.. or else.. might have jz let him finish off my front of the car. luckly FF was designed to slow down at sliding positions.. lol.. has an advantage.. undiscovered one..

jz wanna urge u peeps.. when u take corners and there are cars by ur side.. jz bend it in ur own lane. aint that hard rite? the car numberplate of that idiot is WKN 4865.. the qualified japan gt driver that turn corners with circuit lining even in the streets.. after that he was damn shy and rushed away avoiding me.. :confused_smile:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
wenshen said:
i was rushing back home last saturday night.. drivin bout 100.. road dry condition. the road on the way to the istana in KL. about 1km before the istana.. theres this small 90 degree left turn which is actually quite wide.. and i was bending that corner in the inner lane (left) using one lane.. then.. there was this idiot who came from the back in the 2nd lane turn the corner at a slightly higher speed and TOOK my lane as well. he think he was driving at some game or circuit where he can max out the whole road of 3 lanes to himself.

ussual FF dorians, hands on the handbrake.. i jz pulled and initiated a small ff slide.. or else.. might have jz let him finish off my front of the car. luckly FF was designed to slow down at sliding positions.. lol.. has an advantage.. undiscovered one..

jz wanna urge u peeps.. when u take corners and there are cars by ur side.. jz bend it in ur own lane. aint that hard rite? the car numberplate of that idiot is WKN 4865.. the qualified japan gt driver that turn corners with circuit lining even in the streets.. after that he was damn shy and rushed away avoiding me.. :confused_smile:
what car he's driving?
u know his plat can report 1.....he drive dangerously harm to public

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
lol.. wira.. lazy la.. so late d summore want report.. but.. if there was some ppl there who witness the matter.. i look more like the dangerous one.. sliding on the streets.. LOL!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Must have gone in a bit too hot than he could handle. That's why he had the option of turning into your lane OR get acquainted with whatever is at the right side of the road.

artraider

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Shah Alam
zero4 said:
dangeroussss line takeersss, ahaahahaahahaa
hehe.. can't even diffrentiate between lines and lanes.. :shocked:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
i guess its true also...these line takers are just so self centered and just wanna convenient themselves.

they don't even give a damn if they jeopardise other peeps life..but as long they safe..then okay liao..this is their mentality........they r just so so hai

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The way I see it, nobody could prove what exactly was the problem. And here they go shooting the driver that ate into wenshen's driving line. Try to ask yourself whether that driver took the corner too fast, couldn't control it and had to take a bigger turning line, thus eating into wenshen's lane. Or ask whether the driver did it on purpose. After you get that answer, then only comment on that driver. It is not fair to just say, "that stupid driver" or "that no skill driver" or what not, even before a confirmed answer is obtained.

The problem with a number of malaysians is that they hear something that ticks of their anger, straight away they shoot here and there, without really finding out both sides of the story, considering the facts gather and then only attempt to conclude the case.

Many things could be said of this situation.
1) Both also speeding, so both also wrong in the first place.

2) Since both also racing, wenshen was just following his cornering line. Then come this driver who probably misjudged his speed in that cornering, went too fast and had to take a bigger cornering line. In that, the driver had to eat into wenshen's lane to avoid his own (the driver) car sliding out of control.

3) He did it on purpose, in which case, then y'all can fire it away.

Last edited:

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
woohooo....just salute the thread started on his brilliant car hand brake control and move on...

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
satria_95 said:
The way I see it, nobody could prove what exactly was the problem. And here they go shooting the driver that ate into wenshen's driving line. Try to ask yourself whether that driver took the corner too fast, couldn't control it and had to take a bigger turning line, thus eating into wenshen's lane. Or ask whether the driver did it on purpose. After you get that answer, then only comment on that driver. It is not fair to just say, "that stupid driver" or "that no skill driver" or what not, even before a confirmed answer is obtained.

The problem with a number of malaysians is that they hear something that ticks of their anger, straight away they shoot here and there, without really finding out both sides of the story, considering the facts gather and then only attempt to conclude the case.

2) Since both also racing, wenshen was just following his cornering line. Then come this driver who probably misjudged his speed in that cornering, went too fast and had to take a bigger cornering line. In that, the driver had to eat into wenshen's lane to avoid his own (the driver) car sliding out of control.

wow.. chillin dude.. nah la.. i din drive lansi.. so i dun think he has a reason to speed and overtake me.. since everybody there was about that speed. i think really he got prob... if he did it on purpose wun take half of my lane oni.. den quickly bouce back.. lol..
probably misjudge lining..

shazel28

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
satria_95 said:

what satria 95 said is damn true..i support him fully for what he said.. ppl just dont listen to both sides anymore.. btw, i'm not the guy who overtook wenshen :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience