Anyone have Used Microsoft Visual basic 6.0 License?

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for used Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Licenses. Do anyone have it for sale? Since Microsoft can't sell me the licenses anymore and aks me to look for used license... :)

Anyone have info on that please contact me... thanks....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i need about 5-10 license... :) do u have any lobang for it?

cos we try to convert to VB.NET and it is too time consuming plus alot of components is not working .Net....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i can't recall anyone out there still have VB6 license, coz I believe most of them will do a license upgrade (with a discount) to .net

and for those client of mine who is using VB6 or VB5, they still need that piece of license and they won't sell to you.

did you try your luck at IMBI or Lawyat? I saw some online trading old license oversea, but never try that.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Yeap..that what i thinkin also .... my company also have VB6 licenses but we wan to expand and since MS don sell it anymore and when we try to convert the exisitng VB6 to .NET, almost 90% of the components is not working thus it need time and resources to modify the program....

thanks for ur info... :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yah, MS stated that direct conversion from VB6 to .net with "minimum or none" code update required ARE TOTALLY BULLSHIT! unless your program is "Hello World" program. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifu's, im having this problem currently. driving halfway, my air-cond starts blowing warm air out, when this occurs my engine temp gauge will hit redline - making the driver panic. after that, the air cond becomes cold again, and the temp goes back down to where it should be. it repeats itself.

if engine overheat, it wont go down so fast to my knowledge.

what could be the problem? radiotor? fan not working? something leaking?

:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience