Any member drives Frontiers ??

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i see, damn it... hahaha, ok...

here was my previous question...

joelee did a lift to his frontier right? i see that the frontier front suspension is using the torsion bar kinda setup thing, question is, can i lift the car by just adjusting that bar thing or how should i do it? and also... anyone here tried any silverstone AT or MT tires before? and... OTW, are u still selling your 16" deeeeeeeeeeeep dish 4x4 rims? if yes please PM me best price =) hehehe... =) and also, if i just change the rear leaf springs, would the car be much more comfortable? cause i know the stock one is kinda hard and i've seen those cars fitter with those OME suspension, warao, soft soft wan... nice =)

it also seems like my front is dipping, any reason why is that happening?
bro, i have 1 set coming in end of this month...

lips condition r good but u will need to respray the centre part, just like what i did...pm me if u r keen...its 16"x8JJ -10

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
pm you already, do you have the actual picture of it? and also please reply me with the best best best best price u can give me. =) thanks yea... no center cap also right? just like this picture also yea? wouldn't that expose your auto-hub?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ooo, u mean this rims are painted? they are not like stainless steel or something? i see i see, waaa, looks nice with -10 offset samor... =) so means if it peels off then got rust already?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i see... sorry bout that, didnt know... =(

where can i see/view aftermarket rims for 4x4? i know only so far one place have it and the others doesn't have rims which looks like this, the advanti ones also looks like normal rim design, only that it has 6 lug holes and also wider JJ.

anywhere which i can go look see look see for rims which looks like this or which they have 4x4 rims besides the shop in shah alam which specializes in 4x4 stuff?

and, hows your trucks doing guys? mine survived a submersion =) hee hee...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
u mean Shah Tayar ahh? they have some good stuffs but price wise....go n have a look n u will know.

as for Lenso, u can try Klang....but never seen any Lenso or other taiwan rims with similar design to the one im selling...

my truck? ok lor...nothin much coz no budget for it...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
I can't remember the name of the shop, but its selling only 4x4 stuff there. winches, tires, rims, bull bars, rear bars, canopies, snorkles and everything to dow ith 4x4. wait lemme check the site out.... then i paste it here =)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~Gaven getting new rims eh...??:biggrin:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ahh, no la, just thinking bout it oni.. gatal ler, my rims seems not wide enough, those bloody cars when cue-ing for toll or whatever still wanna cut in and there is a few times i wanna switch lanes they sure scrape my tires wan, but sadly because its not wide enough i can scrape it much... if not can do some damage to them as they try to squeeze by... hehe... like the other day this cibai wira dun wanna let me thru eventho im already infront of him, and i also turned my steering left full liow, then he just go thru, can feel my steering vibrating following his car's body butthen no damage cause kena abit oni.. if i had more offset, muahahhaa, bye bye wira body... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the net and I found this in Mudah.com. It look pretty obvious that the defi's that this guy is selling WITHOUT the sensors and for the Price.

Now I wont say that this item is 100% stolen. I might be wrong. MAYBE the guy lost/spoil all his Defi sensors and decided to sell his defi for a super duper cheap price. Anyway maybe any members in this forum that their defi's and other meter that been stolen able to recognize their belongings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience