Any member drives Frontiers ??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan, up boost still not started yet but I think we can go about 0.2~0.3 bar more only. Since you dont want to blow the turbo or you can try to get a chop shop turbo like TD05-16G

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ooo? so small turbo oni? =S ahhaa, kiddings... so up few more notches is ok la i guess, since alot other cars also doing that and ours is a light pressure turbo anyways... hehe... alright, might try it soon, once i clear my hutangs first... hehe... =) anyone wanna go offroading after CNY?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I just started work today....busy busy busy...:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yeah loh~~so lucky...:biggrin:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
man, is anyone offering a full time job here ar for SPM graduate, i think ill be on break until almost 3 quarter of the year... =( anyone got job for me?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan,yup. There was a roll back...:rofl:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i see, damn it... hahaha, ok...

here was my previous question...

joelee did a lift to his frontier right? i see that the frontier front suspension is using the torsion bar kinda setup thing, question is, can i lift the car by just adjusting that bar thing or how should i do it? and also... anyone here tried any silverstone AT or MT tires before? and... OTW, are u still selling your 16" deeeeeeeeeeeep dish 4x4 rims? if yes please PM me best price =) hehehe... =) and also, if i just change the rear leaf springs, would the car be much more comfortable? cause i know the stock one is kinda hard and i've seen those cars fitter with those OME suspension, warao, soft soft wan... nice =)

it also seems like my front is dipping, any reason why is that happening?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My back neighbours car in Bandar Puteri Puchong kena break in yesterday night... I dun know what to say redi lah... His car is old car also they target lah.. his sound system all gone. Speakers, woofers and CD player...

Im just waiting for my turn lah.... dun know when my car going to kena since i park my car outside of the gate. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience