Any drifter from Kepong?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
then must poison yr food n drinks...pakat wit the mamak also...
and when free to join me spin spin...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sure very keng chau one the racun, already mixed and keep inside the fridge ready for u....

dunno when my car can be this condition.....someone wanna sell me a watanabe rims 14inches with tires for rm1500.00

can buy ah

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
walao...watanabe banana rim....i oso 1....but bro EvolutionZ,i think this is not the real pics...the background kinda like japan...

erm,worth to buy anot ar...tell the seller to show u the real pics and the rim spec...such as the rim jj,fr spec or not,offset,rim condition and etc...:biggrin:

btw,the seller frm zth or dcm?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hm.............

1500 include tires??

damn cheap edi ler..... survey halfcut and see the price...
lolx

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
walao...watanabe banana rim....i oso 1....but bro EvolutionZ,i think this is not the real pics...the background kinda like japan...

erm,worth to buy anot ar...tell the seller to show u the real pics and the rim spec...such as the rim jj,fr spec or not,offset,rim condition and etc...:biggrin:

btw,the seller frm zth or dcm?
i know...the car is in a 160j,
at rawang...i juz show u the pics from website...:)

Bump:
hm.............

1500 include tires??

damn cheap edi ler..... survey halfcut and see the price...
lolx
ya i know...14inches but need to repair a bit....looks very very old

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
there was 1 set on sales with tyres,told blank last Nov/Dec...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
how much selling?
racun la...hahaaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok....for now i use the 13inches 1st.
today officially learned the right way to do donut....with the cone...at shah alam, so many ppl there, almost bout 30cars altogether...learned some new tricks.....those guys are great!
will need practice more..

now my clutch set slipped, my radiator too small to support the engine heat, my rear tires gone in 1hr, my power steering motor jammed, camber & toe adjustment needed and the most importantly, my pocket now burning holes.......getting all this done up then go for the next lesson..coming sunday..hope it rains..so save my tires.

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
ok....for now i use the 13inches 1st.
today officially learned the right way to do donut....with the cone...at shah alam, so many ppl there, almost bout 30cars altogether...learned some new tricks.....those guys are great!
will need practice more..

now my clutch set slipped, my radiator too small to support the engine heat, my rear tires gone in 1hr, my power steering model jammed, camber & toe adjustment needed and the most importantly, my pocket now burning holes.......getting all this done up then go for the next lesson..coming sunday..hope it rains..so save my tires.
woahahahaha... now u know why i slow down huh?? nolah.. ur pocket still deep bro.... keep it up... hahaha............

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yeah, pocket deep deep inside got lobang already la.....got any ah loong to intro ah...kekekee juz joking. but still need to spend a lot of $$$

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience