Feb 26, 2008
hm.... last sunday u went shah alam? usual place? lolx

yaloh...near the industrial area....i also dunno coz we convoy n reach there straight away banzai!

bro, coming again this weekend?
hi bro khoyos,

yeah, wanna come again, but i think my power steering rosak already....but still can proceed ah...my mechanic not free yet coz CNY very near....:)
if can, i juz come onli lor...:

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/262482-toyota-ke70-dx-81-a.html

this thread is for ah beh..........to racun him on his 4k engine...:)
wah...racun!!!!:evil:

bro, coming again this weekend?
hi bro khoyos,

yeah, wanna come again, but i think my power steering rosak already....but still can proceed ah...my mechanic not free yet coz CNY very near....:)
hey both taikor...if im free on this sunday,can i join u guys ar?just go tere for kena racun...

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
hi bro khoyos,

most drifters dont use power steering hehe... but if ur after comfort, then car have it repaired after CNY. we're planning to ask water lorry to come wet the track this sunday if it doesnt rain... if ur free, do drop by. my car is ready, changed tyres already hehe

hey both taikor...if im free on this sunday,can i join u guys ar?just go tere for kena racun...
i'm not taikor la, just a newbie xiao di. sure come come join us. got lots of people at the track, so best if u come early to have joyrides in some of the cars hehe

most drifters dont use power steering hehe... but if ur after comfort, then car have it repaired after CNY. we're planning to ask water lorry to come wet the track this sunday if it doesnt rain... if ur free, do drop by. my car is ready, changed tyres already hehe

i'm not taikor la, just a newbie xiao di. sure come come join us. got lots of people at the track, so best if u come early to have joyrides in some of the cars hehe
yalor, thats why i need to remove the power steering but lok sifu busy, so i come without power steering but worry will break the steering rod...pening pening...:(

you sure can join, but i need them to guide me in coz i also lost in there...hahaha...

and the 4k engine damn chun...nicely done up...i believe u can do up yours too...KP61 boleh!

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
bro EvolutionZ,ya...look vry tidy and nice...but i will done it after major overhaul...now keep it ori look 1st la...since the 4k didn't kacau yet...

count me in....
bro 5115...so this sunday we going to SIC open track day or go shah alam drift??

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
kenny pull off from SIC as he got a road show duty tat day...

go both...coz i kena racun to go SIC see bro kenny race with skyline!

kenny pull off from SIC as he got a road show duty tat day...
then no need go SIC la...

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
no need go SIC,we join evoz tis sunday

plan failed due to my mechanic coudnt repair the car in time....steering rack changed to non power steering but it doesnt fit...so have to modify the rod as well...

My friend just got the Ultimate Driving Machine, 4 months ago.....from the local BMW distributor...called me over to help him to detail his ride, my apologies for the delay As my whole family has chicken pox, was boiled down in ferrying them here there for medical attention & care taker ….

Upon arrival ……CSI begins
My friend invited 3 of his buddies over to look see (aka to learn & pick up as much knowledge in car detailing from me like a small crash course) but some how they...