ANNOUNCEMENT ON POWERZONE PRODUCTS

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

This new topic is for announcing news relating to POWERzone products such as new products, brief description of their functions, benefits, changes in prices, offers, etc.

Please DO NOT reply to the postings. If you need more information, PM or email us, or make a reply in the relevant existing topics based on the product category.

Thank you and happy reading.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
POWERZONE LSD PRICING

Please be informed that our PZ LSD kit is now available for Proton Wira/Saga/Satria/Putera/GTi/Waja 1.6 (also Mitsu equivalent) fitted with F5M21x, F5M22x, F5M41x MT at our introductory price of RM575 including installation (remove, strip, rebuild, and refit gearbox) except for consumables like lubricant, oil seals, bearings, etc.

From 1 APRIL 2005, the price will be RM678. DIY kit is also available with full instructions less labor charges. PM/email for info.

All other makes/models with standard open diff can also be fitted with PZ LSD kit, but stock is limited and special orders have to be made. You'll need to send in the diff to us first. Prices will be quoted upon sighting the diff. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.

Note: PZ LSD works in the same way as Phantom Grip, USA and Kleeman, Denmark (fitted to Mercedes Benz AMG SL55;).

Last edited:

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Soundstream@Mar 19 2005, 19:26
What is the LSD for ?

Can explain ? :)
[snapback]824366[/snapback]​

In a nutshell it prevents wheel spin, maximises power transfer to both wheels, quicker sprint times, faster exit from corners, save your tyres from premature wear, saves fuel from wasted energy in wheel spins, saves you money!!!

Please go to www.phantomgrip.com and www.kleemann.dk for more info from the other guys. We design our own though! But it's a tested product that really works.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Is there a LSD kit for auto tranny such as the Mitsu F4A22?

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
crocky said:
how long it take to install?
Usually takes 1 full day.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
acbc said:
Is there a LSD kit for auto tranny such as the Mitsu F4A22?
Yes, this tranny shares the same diff as the F5M22, and F5M41.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
powerzone,
i read in the latest hyper tune mag that the lsd now comes with wedge lock. could you explain more on what it is as well as the functionalit of the feature. (i'm guessing that's why prices went up eh? haha. :) )

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
whatdamn said:
powerzone,
i read in the latest hyper tune mag that the lsd now comes with wedge lock. could you explain more on what it is as well as the functionalit of the feature. (i'm guessing that's why prices went up eh? haha. :) )
This new Wegde-Lock technology is entirely an exclusive development by PowerZone, which even Phantomgrip and Kleemann don't have. Basically, the friction grip on the 2 side gears not only depends on the springs, but as more power is applied, the pin that holds the planet gears now exert a force on the 2 LSD plates, in effect trying to split them apart with a wedge action. As the plates are pushed apart they in turn press harder on the side gears, thereby increasing the friction grip. Smart, eh?
The price increase is actually the standard price after the introductory offer ended.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
powerzone,
oh ok. also, how durable is ur LSD eh? it's a clutch kind right? and i've read articles that say that no doubt it's good but they wear out fast. and about gear oil, meaning i'll have to change to something like the motul FF lsd oil?

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Yes, it's in operation a clutch (friction) type, and yes, like all friction materials, they gradually wear out. But it takes quite a long time, just like your clutch plate. Estimated life span should be about 60,000 to 100,000 km. Our LSD are made of high grade hardened steel.
We recommend engine oil of SAE 20W/50. Don't be alarmed, Hondas use engine oil on their MT.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience