All New 1.5L Turbo Accord and Civic Facelift arrives Malaysia + Honda Sensing

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Sensei - The all-new, wider Accord finally arrives and gets 1.5L VTEC Turbo power, further enhanced to 201ps / 260nm, it is also the industry's first turbocharged Japanese D-seg car.

Accompanying the Accord is the driving tech oriented new Civic with Honda Sensing in its refreshed body, albeit has no changes to the existing 173ps / 220nm 1.5L VTEC Turbo engine.

Today's keyword has got to be Honda Sensing, as both the new Civic and all new Accord are the latest models to be endowed with the full suite of 8 driving assist feaures which includes:
  • Adaptive CruiseControl (ACC)
  • ACC with Low Speed Follow (LSF)
  • Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
  • Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
  • Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
  • Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
  • Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
  • Auto High-Beam (AHB)
  • Honda LaneWatch camera

The All New Accord

Now in its 10th gen, the new Accord has evolved further in appearance, it is now wider overall, has a lower roofline, a longer bonnet, LED headlights and tailights.

It promises better build & NVH management with new age laser welding, high performance adhesive joints and even spray foam for improved sound and vibration dampening.

The new Accord has grown quite a bit as well, wheelbase is now stretched by 55mm, which adds 48mm to the rear passenger legroom. Leather interior, powered seats are all featured, it also gets wireless phone charging.

Colours:
Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Platinum White Pearl

Prices:
1.5TC RM185,900
1.5TC-P RM195,900

The New Civic

Aesthetic updates are mostly superficial, ranging from the redesigned front and rear bumpers, gloss black front grille, black 18-inch wheels, new rear boot spoiler and bumper garnishes here and there.

Engine wise, the new Civic will retain the same 1.5L VTEC Turbo and 1.8L variants, which produces 173 PS / 220 nm and 141 PS / 174 NM respectively. They are both paired to a Earth dreams CVT transmission.

Colours:
Passion Red Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, White Orchid Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl

Prices:
1.8S RM113,600
1.5TC RM129,600
1.5TC-P RM139,600

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
INFLATION.
I bought New Civic RM11k, 3rd hand 3 door 1st Gen Accord RM15k, 2nd hand 4th Gen Accord for RM40k, how to afford current model. No wonder most of my friends either Civic and mostly City only......lol

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I bought New Civic RM11k, 3rd hand 3 door 1st Gen Accord RM15k, 2nd hand 4th Gen Accord for RM40k, how to afford current model. No wonder most of my friends either Civic and mostly City only......lol
Yeah I get you, and some people say new Volvo are "sane normal" car hahaha.
Not sane for most of our wallets..

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Here some pictures

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Keep increasing the price Honda Malaysia. Good job.

I was looking forward to the Accord with the CTR engine. 1.5L engine on that segment is a joke.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there , any Honda Accord or Civic users that is willing to make frenz ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience