ADC

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
The stickers are with me... next month on the 12th is a TT at sunway.. make your way to it to get the stickers ok ?

Just got back from JB, didnt manage to contact popofufu due to other appointments. It was too rushed and the weather was crazy!

Anyway, my car temp meter, power windows and fog lights on my B13 bumper cannot use due to power failure.. then after a few bumps, it goes back normal again... then off again.. WHY ah ?

Other than that.. the car ran smoothly at 110km/h and 120km/h like normal.. :)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT said:
The stickers are with me... next month on the 12th is a TT at sunway.. make your way to it to get the stickers ok ?

Just got back from JB, didnt manage to contact popofufu due to other appointments. It was too rushed and the weather was crazy!

Anyway, my car temp meter, power windows and fog lights on my B13 bumper cannot use due to power failure.. then after a few bumps, it goes back normal again... then off again.. WHY ah ?

Other than that.. the car ran smoothly at 110km/h and 120km/h like normal.. :)
i think u have a loose connection on ur wiring system. its can cause from the conection of the relays....... at the same time check ur bulb(is it sitting on the correct position).

stay cool ya

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
andy: dun be worry man, sometime we just cant follow exactly the plan as we set early, so just waiting another good time and get together talk sky talk floor talk ride...hahaha. maybe 1 day is me goin down to kl leh...right?

last few week at jb saw a HARDCORE adr with super wide body and super offset VIP sport rim!! dark gold grey color...alamak sayang never bring digital camera that day.. have someone see this ADR VIP b4?

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Popo - Thanks for understanding. I didnt have the luck to see that HARDCORE adr in JB. WHat I know is that JB is famous with modding their rear suspension to be sky high ! HAHAH ! Why ah ? All like to go dragging ? Even Satrias use very high and thick tyres... :P dasyat!

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
guy! for your eyes pleasure, i got from other forum

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
wat the fxck.... this is extreme man... love the rims and the body kit... but the muffler.... is not nice la.... prefer 2 round tip.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
for me this car is nice , but is too rough !! if more smoother edges will be alot better. is true, the exhaust is a bit ..........

but this is still an extreme car, well done to the owner !!

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
that day saw this FABULOUS adr on the street at jb..muahahahahaa!!! thanks bobkidi

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
looks like a 4wd all lander cum stylo milo suv.. wahha but still salute the owner! :)

Last edited:

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
SHIT!!! WTF!! Anyboy got joss sticks?? I wnat to PRAY this 'GOD' la !!~~
I think this car not practical to use in Msian roads. Even PLUS highways nowadays oso not that smooth to drive...

Too rough design also but daring la this fella. With those deep dishes, I dont think can move even with SR20DET inside...

TO me, its just a show car, thats why its there at the event... what do u guys think?

FYI, my car probllems about signal lights, reverse lights, power windows and bumper lights not working HAS BEEN SOLVED! I took to Tan Chong @ Cheras and they checked it. Worried like hell, scared got wiring problem. THen, *Phewww* it was just a burnt relay. Replaced it and got it fixed with labour and DISCOUNT.. RM54 only.. got it done in less than 1 hour. SYabas TanChongSvcCentre !!

Also, im no more in Rally style now. Too 'rough' on my pocket. Check it out when we meet this 12th August during TT ! ;)

Last edited:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
of course for show car, wat also can fit in to the car. deep dishes rims , wide body kits and more. but if u guys think , how is this going to happen for those who use their ride as a daily use car.

i wonder i have a company so that i can turn something into a show car, i wonder wat can be done lol..............