3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

ToyoRism

Known Member
May 27, 2007
Thx for those info Brother GT4, much much appreciated !!!

have to make a new plan now...aiming 4G63 that act pro pro on da road...lolzz...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Not ventilated ler....ori ori
I know ori but some are originally ventilated discs, I do not mean drilled or grooved. I will post up the picture of my friend's MR2 later.

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
I know ori but some are originally ventilated discs, I do not mean drilled or grooved. I will post up the picture of my friend's MR2 later.
hi bro, MR2 rear disc brake can fit our car? now i'm using AE92 rear disc.. the disc now in poor condition already...

waiting for your BEAMS ST150 oh......:driver:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
hi bro, MR2 rear disc brake can fit our car? now i'm using AE92 rear disc.. the disc now in poor condition already...

waiting for your BEAMS ST150 oh......:driver:
I think it can be fitted, if not pulg & play then mod lor. Shouldn't be difficult coz my front's also using 4 pot; modded to fit. I'm also using AE92 rear disc now. They are hopeless, even the handbrake pun tak makan.

So if I can't find the MR2 discs, I want, I'll most probably mod my rear brakes to use hydraulic instead of cable handbrakes like what they use on rally cars or gymkhana and of course a bigger caliper & disc combo with a valve to adjust the front:rear bias.

Aiyar, my BEAMS is nothing near you guys' turbo lar :adore:... psst..& I can't even smell the smoke.:laugh:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Anyone knows what's the difference between a red top

and a black top BEAMS ?

I know where the red top comes from but I've no knowledge on the black top, meaning the spec, which model of Toyota & soforth. :hmmmm: I heard that the BT comes from a RAV4 but no idea if it's true. On the contrary, some say that the BT is more powerful than the red.

So I'd appreciate if any light could be shed on this mysterious BT. This BT is definately not the Altezza model with Dual VVT-i.

Last edited:

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
I think it can be fitted, if not pulg & play then mod lor. Shouldn't be difficult coz my front's also using 4 pot; modded to fit. I'm also using AE92 rear disc now. They are hopeless, even the handbrake pun tak makan.

So if I can't find the MR2 discs, I want, I'll most probably mod my rear brakes to use hydraulic instead of cable handbrakes like what they use on rally cars or gymkhana and of course a bigger caliper & disc combo with a valve to adjust the front:rear bias.

Aiyar, my BEAMS is nothing near you guys' turbo lar :adore:... psst..& I can't even smell the smoke.:laugh:
ya lo... my handbrake also tak makan!!! thinking to change it when i got extra $$$:hmmmm:
u using celica 4pot at front?? me only single pot...:bawling:

aiyo...my car not a fast car la... usually smell smoke...
so your BEAMS is red top or black top??

Last edited:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
ya lo... my handbrake also tak makan!!! thinking to change it when i got extra $$$:hmmmm:
u using celica 4pot at front?? me only single pot...:bawling:

aiyo...my car not a fast car la... usually smell smoke...
so your BEAMS is red top or black top??
Nope, I'm not using Celica's 4 pot, too expensive. I'm only using Skyline R32's. I think you should upgrade your brakes lar, bro. It's for safety sake. I think you'll feel a big difference when braking hard at higher speeds, it really slows down much faster than a single pot. I was also initially using a single pot from the Celica. Now I've tranfered the single pot to my wife's BT. I'm going to upgrade it again; to the twin pot from the ST202 coz the BT being auto trans, uses brake more.:biggrin: Safety first.

My BEAMS' red top.

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Nope, I'm not using Celica's 4 pot, too expensive. I'm only using Skyline R32's. I think you should upgrade your brakes lar, bro. It's for safety sake. I think you'll feel a big difference when braking hard at higher speeds, it really slows down much faster than a single pot. I was also initially using a single pot from the Celica. Now I've tranfered the single pot to my wife's BT. I'm going to upgrade it again; to the twin pot from the ST202 coz the BT being auto trans, uses brake more.:biggrin: Safety first.

My BEAMS' red top.
Bro, ST202 twin port can PnP to Levin 111?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Bro, ST202 twin port can PnP to Levin 111?
Haven't done it yet but looks possible coz I'm also using ST183's single pot to the AE92 knuckles (front). It's plug & play, that I confirm but as for the ST202, I've yet to physically fit it in. At a glance, it looks the same. Of course the disc rotors are also used but it's 5 holes. New holes are needed coz I'm only using 4. However, I can only confirm when it's done.

I'll keep you guys posted on this.

ToyoRism

Known Member
May 27, 2007
Bro 2O2R,
The mr2 rear dics is not ventilated, single pot.if u wan PM me for the price...thank you.

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
anyone hv twin port front PnP to Levin 111 please pm me,im looking for 1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car nuts are generally separated into two categories, one are the showers, and the performance junkies. They may not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, like why performance is better than just looking good, and though the choice of ride of these two junkies are vastly different, they are mostly united by one common passion, cars. So show them anything about a good looking car or a really fast one or a great...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience