2012 perodua myvi 1.5 (a) used

Cars for sale

2012 perodua myvi 1.5 (a) used

Feb 26, 2018
Recently there's a show called CarGoals being aired on HUrr.tv , and the cars featured on the show are available for sell. Those cars come with tip top condition and being "upgraded" for a greater value for buyers. Contact

2012 PERODUA MYVI 1.5 (A) USED

Early bird Special , book by 27th Feb to enjoy these extra benefits :

--> 2 years Car Service*
--> 1 Smart Tag with RM50 Touch & Go card
--> 2 years Roadside Assistance by MyAssist
--> 2 years Road Tax
--> 1 year Car Insurance
--> 4 Malaysia Cup Finals tickets
*accumulative up to maximum of RM1,000 in 2 years.

Powered by 1.5-litre twin-cam engine with DVVT, this bright yellow buggy can wield 102hp at 6,000 rpm and 136Nm of torque from 4,400rpm. For those of you who don’t speak car, this means undivided engine power. In fact, when put to test, this car could hit 0-100 km/h in 9.98 seconds which is pretty swift (BMW 320i Sport does the same sprint in 9.8 secs). Perodua claims that PERODUA MYVI 1.5 ZHX could travel 12.9km/l.

The interior of this ride is completely opposite to its bright and sunny exterior. MYVI 1.5 ZHX interior gets an all-black tone, from its black dashboard to its black semi-bucket seats, giving the interior an ultra-frill sense. The steering wheel is wrapped in black leather with audio controls fixed on its left for a smoother radio transmission. Additional Bluetooth and USB features are also installed in this ride along with an upgraded booster speaker in tow.

This car is equipped with 2 SRS Airbag and ABS, Reverse Sensor, Spoiler, Auto Adjust Side Mirror and Auto Fold Side Mirror. The front hood is tinged with carbon fiber sticker, giving the bright yellow ride a strong front. New tires and rims are added as well with new coil mat for more stylish interior.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience