All Other Stuff

2006 Official Super Gt Race Queen Guide Book

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ARTC5859 said:
LIST OF RETURNING RACE QUEENS (Last year's team in brackets)
No brackets means RQ is returning with the same team.
Note that not all the girls will come to Sepang. There are 186 RQs in the Guidebook and the Press Release says that 120 RQs will come to KL for Super GT4.

Kaoru Sumiya Super GT Image girl (2005 FK Massimo)

RayBrig Kunimitsu (2 girls returning plus 1 new RQ)
Hitomi Yoshikawa
Mami Takahashi

EMI MINAMI Yellow Hat (Team Honda TAKATA) - new team new hair style new look very kawaii

HIROMO KAWAI Team Tsuchiya Eclipse (DENSO TEAM SARD)

HIRO KATSUYA Xanavi Nismo

Team Kraft Bandai (2 girls returning with 1 new RQ)
YUKI IMAI
KOTOMI KUROSAWA

MIDORI YAMASAKI Zent Team Cerumo
YUKO HASEGAWA Zent Team Cerumo

MEIKO SASAKI Team Leyjun
RYOKO ODAKUDA Mola Houzan's Cosmos Circuit Lady
MAKI TANIGUCHI Privee Zuruch Verno Tokai Dream
ORIE ISHII Excite GT Circuit Lady
MIHO TAKAGI A&S Racing (Bandoh- but didnt come to KL last year)
SAKURA MIZUTANI A&S Racing (A&S Gulf)

KASERA Hankook Endless Sports (A&S Gulf)
KANON UEHARA Hankook Endless Sports (A&S Gulf)

CHIHARU MIZUNO Endless
Keiko Enomoto Team Bomex (A&S)
YANO RYOKO

Diggico Dunlop Direzza girls all returning (didnt come to KL last year)
AIMI OKAMOTO
SHIZUKA NATORI
NORIKO IKEMI
UMI KURIHARA

Jim Gainer - 3 girls returning in the same team
ERIKA
YUA SATO
YUI HAYAMA

Nakajima Epson Racing (both RQ returning)
ERIKA
EMIKO

Thats all for now- more updates later. I'm still looking thru my 2005 and 2006 RQ Guide Book for returning girls.

Any questions on who gone where/where has your fav RQ gone - post it up here I'll look it up for you.
It's HIROMI KAWAI !!!!!

Kwn saya tu.

Anyway here is some info,

Mai Akiyama will be with TEAM ZENT

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
>>How u get their autograph? Do you just wave the book in their face and say 'autographhhhhhh!! Thank you!"?

MY REPLY>>
I asked nicely. Helps if you speak Japanese too. Most of the girls will oblige if you ask nicely - unfortunately most of the guys were too pushy with the photo taking and the grabbing of their waists etc.

I was very surprised that after asking them to sign their trading cards and their photos in Gals Paradise / Race Queen Guidebook - a few of them were so happy to be asked to sign that they asked to shake my hand!

My best score was Tora Takagi who was standing on the side and watching all the commotion at the Pit Walk and no one knew who he was- I recognised him and asked him to sign an old Trading card from his Formula Nippon days at Nakajima Racing in 2000. I was pretty stokked to get to meet him in person.

A WORD OF ADVICE >
PLEASE DONT TOUCH them if you get a chance to take a photo with them- the RQ and their minders are already apprehensive enough as it is and from what I saw last year made them even more wary of the guys at pit walk sessions. Be nice and gentlemanly and dont spoil it for everyone else by being a dickhead. If they feel threatened they will stand far behind the ropes and that spoils it for everyone esle - except for those with long lenses.

Last edited:

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006

Hiromi Kawai (How can you not forget a name like that) will be back as an Elipse girl with the Toyota Team Tsuchiya. She is also an AVEX girl too. Yes I mispelled her name in my list- I have corrected it accordingly.

Mai Akimaya is not a Zent Sweeties girl this year.

driftkingII said:
It's HIROMI KAWAI !!!!!

Kwn saya tu.

Anyway here is some info,

Mai Akiyama will be with TEAM ZENT

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2006
Yeah, last year everyone was trying to shoot the Dynacity RQs, and James courtney was standing at the pit and no one knew who he was. So I went up to him and asked for his autograph, and his girlfriend who was standing next to him was just going 'ooooooh'.

The other dynacity driver kataoka was there too, holding a big marker pen and tapping it on the dynacity board, probably wondering why no one was asking for his autograph.

Apr 30, 2006
at least 1 of the rqs who got squeezed by guys last year is coming back to sepang. hope the spectacle doesn't repeat itself.

I remember the endless group was standing quietly way behind the fence during the pit walk.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006

The younger girls like the endless girls will be more shy and apprehensive. The older more experinced ones controlled the crowd a lot better.

I must say that Takayo Negishi of the Cusco WRX team last year was a real pro- she made sure she was presentable before you took her photo - she was so nice and obliging to her crowd handing out stickers and posing for photos. She handled her crowd very well. I will miss her not coming to Super GT5 this year.

There's a famous newspaper interview that a race queen said that guys here tend to put their arms around their waists when they take a photo with them. I guess that has spread thru all the girls.

Just tell all your friends to take it easy and be gentlemen- they really appreciate it. Its very japanese to keep a polite distance. Hence the ropes.

Last edited:

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Her make up was already done

She made sure her hair was ok, her costume was straight and properly on- all the sponsors logos can be seen clearly.
Here she is straightening her hair. She put a scarfe on made sure that was presentable and left out the leather jacket that she usually wore- because of the heat in Sepang.

She was very professional - she obligingly signed my RQ Guidebook and Gals Paradise Magazine- very nice girl my favourite RQ last year

Last edited:

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Its a damn shame that cusco is not coming- they were the only team that had a WRX. Takayo was last out for CUSCO in Las Vegas for the SEMA show in late 2005.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
You're right- SEMA05 was in OCT and the last roud of Super GT was in Nov 2005

Apr 30, 2006
She's my fav rq too. Too bad we won't see her this yr.

This year Ayano washizu also won't reappear in GT.

But strangely, Machi Shirakawa (kichou houzan) and Nana masumoto (A&S) appeared in round 3. Could be just a one-off appearance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just did my 1.6 -> 2.0 registration
piece of cake , no hassle , bring the car , pass to runner , go have a drink ,
car is back with documents by lunch time.

1.6 -> 2.0 $600
1.3 -> 1.8 erm as he said its $1500

Just PM me if anything , i will let you know the details.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience