the silver colour? :driver:

Dont do much to exterior and interior la. So can retain most of the classic elements. But :rofl::rofl::driver::driver:under the hood can go all out. Unleashed the RB beast.......
Interior especially don't mess it up, coz can be difficult to find replacement parts later.
Exterior can just change rims to something like Rays Nismo forged rims with good high performance tires, then very nice already.

Change it's looks or engine also no more considered classic.....
Yah if to get a classic car status here, I read somewhere that even change rims also not allowed, everything must be original. But you can still just change rims but keep the original rims for status inspection later. :biggrin:

Means cannot go over board with mods, only plug and play and that can reverse.....:biggrin:

demod, and can sell individual parts later.

By a car as nice as the BNR32, it is such a pity to undergo demodding.

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
I will still say this.....UNLEASHED THE RB BREAST.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interior and exterior just touch up only la. Just maintain stock looks but all done up nicely....

shaune

Feb 13, 2005
chosen my number, an old number pre-registered, so gotta wait afew more days for transfer. :(

xx3232R

inspection done tho, lulus :)

dealer promised me to service the car, change all the fluids, polish the exterior etc.

plan to take the car next tues...

hitz

Kepong, KL
chosen my number, an old number pre-registered, so gotta wait afew more days for transfer. :(

xx3232R

inspection done tho, lulus :)

dealer promised me to service the car, change all the fluids, polish the exterior etc.

plan to take the car next tues...
Don't believe what the dealer said they'll change all the fluids. Even if they change also using some cheapo oils. So when you get your car better bring it to your trusty mech to check it. :driver:

Depends oso who service the cars. Some under-cherry-tree mechanic might cut corners.....but reputable/trusted car service center/workshop would do the job well...

or at centre where the car owner oredi fren-fren with the workshop owner.

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?