mercedes

1. 2022 Mercedes S-Class now in Malaysia - S 580e 5.2 sec / 510ps / 750nm

Mercedes Benz Malaysia has just announced the arrival of the latest S-Class, which is set to arrive early next year. Since its inception back in 1972, over 4 million S-Class has since been delivered globally. In Malaysia specifically, more than 18,000 S-Class were sold since it was first...
  2. 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA180 SE

MERCEDES-BENZ CLA180 SE Year Made : 2017 Color : Black Spec : Japan Descriptions : JAPAN SPEC / NEW FACELIFT / MEMORY SEAT / LANE KEEPING / RADAR / BLIND SPOT AND MORE Best Price : RM16X,888 Best Price : RM16X,888...
  3. We want your used car

Hi guys, Are you planning to sell your car but don't know how? Let us help you, we buy ANY MAKE | ANY MODEL. CarDeals4u aim to provide you with a Quick, Easy and Hassle Free way to Sell your Used Car right from the Comfort of your home. In 3 Easy Steps you can now Cash out on your Used Car...
  4. Mercedes-Benz W176 A250

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls...
  5. BONOSS Wheel Spacers for my Mercedes-Benz C260(W205)

Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind. My friend choose the BONOSS...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone! :itsme:

I am new in modifications and i am planning to modify my new 2010 T.vios. Can any of the Shop owners or anyone out there send me some nice design and location of your shop? I would love to pay a visit to your place to check out all the design you have, of course if possible i would prefer to see it(design) online first. Thank you very much in advance, :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience