Sport CarsTest Drives

2017 Bugatti Chiron : Again with the Overkill

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer quis erat sed lorem dictum ullamcorper. Sed vel elit sed nunc ornare auctor. Suspendisse id ullamcorper purus, sed cursus dui. Sed eget elit magna. Morbi pellentesque gravida vehicula. Nunc ullamcorper rutrum nunc, non consectetur ante egestas non. Donec elementum est at velit accumsan, nec accumsan neque …
FeaturesSepang International CircuitTest Drives

2016 Driver’s Guide to the revised Sepang Circuit

After a wait of close to 4 months, Sepang International Circuit is now reopened. Having just completed its first and latest major circuit resurfacing, many seasoned racers, track day goers and spectators have wondered how the changes made so far would affect driving and lap times, so please allow me to describe the revisions through …
FeaturesManufacturerRenaultTest Drives

We drive Renault’s Fluence Z.E. – that’s for Zero Emission!

Renault unveiled four electric concept cars at the Frankfurt Motorshow in 2009, and they clearly believe in Electric Vehicles (EVs) because they have been working steadily to turn concept to reality. In this ambitious project, Renault has spent plenty of effort to secure backing of governments, signing partnership agreements as well as testing battery safety. …
ArticlesFeaturesManufacturerPorscheTest Drives

Driven: Porsche Panamera Diesel – still a Porsche in the traditional sense?

Naturally aspirated, turbo-charged, supercharged, hybrid, diesel. Does choice of powerplant matter very much these days? If there’s one thing I realize by now, it is the reality that a great driving car can have any of the abovementioned engines under their bonnets. I suppose in a sense, you could say that we at Zerotohundred are …