News

Cayman + SportDesign is here but limited to 15 cars via SDAP Malaysia.

The SportDesign Series package has arrived and is offered specifically for the 718 Cayman. It is also said to be a real steal considering the additional parts you get for the price, which would otherwise be a whole lot higher if not for this limited run. The SportDesign upgrade package covers both performance and aesthetic aspects of the mid engined sports coupe. You’ll notice the more pronounced front and rear end as well as the contrasting body decals. That’s just on the outside. Here’s the full list of parts that make up the SportDesign 718 Cayman

SportDesign Package

Performance

• Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), also lowers the Cayman by 10mm
  • Sport Chrono Package
  • PDK Transmission

Exterior

• SportDesign front end with newly designed front spoiler and rear apron.
  • Black door handles
  • Centrally positioned black tailpipes
  • LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus

Interior

• 14-way power seats with comfort memory foam for driver and passenger.
  • 505 watt Bose Surround Sound System as standard with 10 loudspeakers

Colours

• Racing Yellow x 5 Units
  • Guards Red x 5 Units
  • Carrara White Metallic x 5 Units

Price

• RM625,000

Warranty

• SDAP 4 Year free maintenance package

More

• Porsche Malaysia Website

“The 718 Cayman SportDesign Series is aimed particularly at drivers who appreciate a vehicle that is suitable for everyday use but do not want to sacrifice sportiness,” said Christopher Hunter, Chief Executive Officer of Sime Darby Auto Performance.

<p>nice. How many millions is the new Cayman?</p>
<p>
nice. How many millions is the new Cayman?
</p><p><br /></p><p>RM625k</p>
<p>
</p><p>Ah thanks.. I missed that bit. </p><p><br /></p><p>I like Porsches. Wish I could afford to maintain one.</p>
<p>
Ah thanks.. I missed that bit.</p><p><br /></p><p>I like Porsches. Wish I could afford to maintain one.
</p><p>At least u have the &#039;i wish i can afford to own one&#039; part covered.</p>
<p>
At least u have the &#039;i wish i can afford to own one&#039; part covered.
</p><p>i do?</p>
<p>
</p><p>Cause u just wish u could afford to maintain one...i am assuming already can afford to have one.</p><p><br /></p><p>Its like looking at used Merc S Class....u can always afford one as its crazy cheap for what its offering...maintaining it is an &#039;i wish&#039; situation.</p>
<p>This one is 2.0, 2.5, or 3.0 engine?</p>
<p>in the picture showing the wheels+tire, anyone know what the &#039;NO&#039; means after the wording Mihelin Pilot Sport 4 S means?</p>
<p>
Cause u just wish u could afford to maintain one...i am assuming already can afford to have one.</p><p><br /></p><p>Its like looking at used Merc S Class....u can always afford one as its crazy cheap for what its offering...maintaining it is an &#039;i wish&#039; situation.
</p><p>You&#039;re very observant. Hahaha! I have a Cayman 996 auto at home which I&#039;m looking after for a friend. Not my car but bloody brilliant to drive. 3.4L however means I can&#039;t afford it. Haha</p>
<p>
Cause u just wish u could afford to maintain one...i am assuming already can afford to have one.</p><p><br /></p><p>Its like looking at used Merc S Class....u can always afford one as its crazy cheap for what its offering...maintaining it is an &#039;i wish&#039; situation.
</p><p>Now, I get you......hhahahhahahahahha</p>
<p>
in the picture showing the wheels+tire, anyone know what the &#039;NO&#039; means after the wording Mihelin Pilot Sport 4 S means?
</p><p>I read somewhere, let me look it up.....</p>
<p>Found it.... View attachment 573698 </p>
<p>
</p><p>Oh......can just blank it for no extra load and put &#039;XL&#039; for with extra load.</p>
<p>
Oh......can just blank it for no extra load and put &#039;XL&#039; for with extra load.
</p><p>Probably they produce OE tyres differently.....</p>
J
  • J
    jceh83
  • Mar 22, 2019
To my knowledge, the "N" on the tyres are supposed to reflect the "N" spec-ed tyres that are approved by Porsche to use.. macam "K" spec tyres for Ferrari.. there are a few manufacturers that also have their specifically specced tyres..
J
  • J
    jceh83
  • Mar 22, 2019
ooh lupa to say the "0" behind it is suppose to reflect the generation or batch.. so you may come across N0, N1, N2 etc...
J