InternationalNewsWeird

PSA : Found Cheap Brembo? Read This!

a15

Just got word that some shady Chinese company are actually making counterfeit Brembo and AP Racing brake kits. From just the looks of it, there’s little to tell apart from the originals and the counterfeits. Price wise, the counterfeit brakes are just one third the price of the real deal.

a15_01_a

What we can gather from the news site is that the whole operation isn’t as shady as you would imagine, as the makers of these imitation brakes actually has a showroom, warehouse and a workshop! The shop owner, known as Chen, mentions that the brakes are even used in some Macau races. Even more worryingly, Chen has claimed that he has exported quite a number of these counterfeit brakes to Malaysia. The reporter has also noted that the warehouse has stocked a lot of these counterfeit brake calipers and disc rotors, which they suspect might be for wholesale purposes.

a15_01_b

Chen does not counterfeit only Brembo, as he claims that he also produces AP Racing brakes and other well known brakes. Several experts has voiced their concerns over these fake brake kits, as using imitation brake kits can cause fatal accidents, since they do not stand up to the strict quality control Brembo and other manufacturers impose.

So guys, if you do happen to come across some brand new, but dubiously cheap Brembo brakes, please proceed with extreme caution, as these counterfeit brakes do not perform like how the originals should. The car’s braking system should not be taken lightly, as this is a matter of life and death.

Photo credit goes back to Apple News HK.

Source

E
Discovered the automotive scene by chance. Hooked on ever since. Can be found quite often in Sepang, just snapping photos and observing people.
P
  • P
    PLip Velasco
  • Aug 13, 2014
now this is bad....and dangerous to begin with!
D
  • D
    Death_stroke
  • Aug 13, 2014
Motherfucking chinks!
B
  • B
    Blake
  • Aug 13, 2014
If I can slap them on my wrx start stopping I'd probably by a pair
B
  • B
    Blake
  • Aug 13, 2014
Stupid fucking chicks!
J
  • J
    Jason
  • Aug 13, 2014
I'm sorry but are racial slurs really needed in this case? I'm not a 'chink' and I'm offended.
H
  • H
    Hazrol
  • Aug 13, 2014
So what do you Chinese have got to say?
T
  • T
    Trixie
  • Aug 13, 2014
How's this....
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 13, 2014
say 'chink' again, buster. Didnt your fucking mother taught you to play nice?
C
  • C
    chinkybastard
  • Aug 13, 2014
but you just said chink!
B
  • B
    Bob
  • Aug 13, 2014
Almost everything is made in China. To say that they are inferior parts is a joke. That's probably where Brembo gets theirs. LOL
T
  • T
    Tom
  • Aug 13, 2014
Fag chink!
D
  • D
    Disqususer8675309
  • Aug 14, 2014
Your Engrish isn't so goodly or goodish. Rut ro
B
  • B
    Billy Jack
  • Aug 14, 2014
They are counterfeit moron. That is the issue
E
  • E
    Ethan Schmitt
  • Aug 14, 2014
news flash: brembo has parts manufactured in china, just like everyone else. the only difference here is the absence of brembo's final QC. in all likelihood they got the designs straight from brembo to be manufactured for brembo.
W
  • W
    Wlock
  • Aug 14, 2014
But you do realize the chinks are making these cheap parts because the round eye demands cheap parts, right? Just imagine this analogy: if all the hicks stopped supporting crap goods from Walmart, chink manufacturers would stop making cheap Walmart products. Easy as that.
B
  • B
    bill
  • Aug 14, 2014
racist fool
E
  • E
    Estanislav X White
  • Aug 14, 2014
the chinese are killing the world with their low quality counterfeit product!...
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 14, 2014
Louk hose tawkeen! Your engrish came from yer fookin' mommy? Rednecks!
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 14, 2014
....and they are whoopin' your asses good and proper.
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 14, 2014
chinky bastards are banging your mummy all night long.....you the chinky bastards Bastard?!
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 14, 2014
and they are doing your mother.
I
  • I
    Iamwithstupid
  • Aug 14, 2014
says the faggot
C
  • C
    chinkh8r
  • Aug 14, 2014
chink
chink
chink
D
  • D
    Dick
  • Aug 14, 2014
If the stupid chinks weren't counterfeiting,there would be no reason to post chink here
D
  • D
    Dick
  • Aug 14, 2014
With what? Their little tiny rice dicks?
D
  • D
    disqus_kc5S1McZQS
  • Aug 15, 2014
Yobbos got big mouths when they're hiding behind their computers at home
A
  • A
    AWESOME ANIMAL
  • Aug 15, 2014
Let's counterfeit a chinks...
1 part yellow
1 part opportunist
1 part money boner
B
  • B
    Blurfaceman
  • Aug 15, 2014
blur his face out the entire video and then this LOL
S
  • S
    Swede
  • Aug 15, 2014
Honestly,,, nahhh.
Not with those machines anyway!
J
  • J
    jack
  • Aug 16, 2014
They likely great quality too is the sad part!!
T
  • T
    Tung sum
  • Aug 18, 2014
Sum ting Wong
T
  • T
    turtle
  • Aug 20, 2014
Will these fit my rincoln or cadarrac?
P
  • P
    Pax Humana
  • Aug 21, 2014
Go fuck yourselves, Tom and Dead Joke!
P
  • P
    Pax Humana
  • Aug 21, 2014
Add another name, specifically the name of Head, to your user name, and your comment will show you what you really are in your life, but I guess that your name shows you as you really are anyway.
P
  • P
    Pax Humana
  • Aug 21, 2014
This is what happens to anyone that says "chink" in here or any other offensive term, period, full stop. Any questions?
P