NewsSeat

Please Import It: Twin-Charged SEAT Ibiza

ibiza_3_door

Calling all millionaires and billionaires, import the new SEAT Ibiza for us car lovers please. It looks gorgeous and we deserve gorgeous cars even if we have to sell a bladder or go crazy at a sperm bank to get our hands on it. Then we can start looking for a beautiful companion to fulfill our beautiful life. Just to get you interested, this car that you see here was first introduced as the SEAT Bocanegra Concept car (pictured below), which was a mean looking creature. So then came the gorgeous 5 door version of it, yes its beautiful but we still don’t have it here.

seat_bocanegra_concept_1

And now, the 3 seater has been confirmed and life is getting to look a little darker than before. And just to add salt to the wound, SEAT will be offering a twin-charged 1.4 TFSI Cupra hot hatch version that will feature more design cues from the Bocanegra Concept. So please, somebody, import it, I’m sure if its priced right, it’ll attract a whole lot of people. And while you’re at it, please try to secure the Alfa Romeo MiTo, the Renault Cleo Trophy, and the Volkswagen Scirocco would be nice too.

Z
  • Z
    zeromai
  • May 11, 2008
if my neo kit like that....
I
  • I
    ihsan000
  • May 11, 2008
no bad
A
  • A
    Albert
  • May 12, 2008
nice...i have seen this in barcelona ! and pretty affordable over there !!
A