ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

ikankaloi

Jun 17, 2007
www.e-dcl.justgoo.com
Hai hai .... 2 old 2 rusty...yeah dats me...but sold oledi my ep71 starlet...uhuk uhuk...car getting old...parts hard to get...

Wats under d hood? still same old 4afte AT .... ahaksssss

2 Old 2 Rusty

Nov 18, 2006
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Hai hai .... 2 old 2 rusty...yeah dats me...but sold oledi my ep71 starlet...uhuk uhuk...car getting old...parts hard to get...
:hello: Guessed it's you, bro. Long time no hear. There aren't that many "ikan kaloi"s around, especially from the land below the wind.

What a pity you sold your fire breathing monster :bawling:. So you're kinda retired from the fast lane huh, judging from the machines you own now.:laugh: Can tahan or not.....

ikankaloi

Jun 17, 2007
www.e-dcl.justgoo.com
Howdyy 2 old 2 rusty....

Uhuk uhuk I tried to tahan.....but cannot arrr...dats y i bought a 2nd hand ae111 last month....so dat i can resume my craze for d fast lane....ahaks ahaks ...I am now planning either to use bolt on turbo or change the car engine totally... ....

2 Old 2 Rusty

Nov 18, 2006

Howdyy 2 old 2 rusty....

Uhuk uhuk I tried to tahan.....but cannot arrr...dats y i bought a 2nd hand ae111 last month....so dat i can resume my craze for d fast lane....ahaks ahaks ...I am now planning either to use bolt on turbo or change the car engine totally... ....
Ah, that sounds more like you, bro. If's difficult to live with a standard car when you used to have a fire breathing dragon. :listen: I too may be joining the turbo bandwagon soon, if everything goes according to plan. Good luck on your project, bro & keep me posted on what's happening, ok.

nafiiio

Aug 22, 2006

Hi I'm Johan
From Seremban
Currently studying in Cyberjaya

And this is my car.

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Fuh!!!! So much transformation within a year! Cun!!!!

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
cannot agree more....very da cun wan laa...

nafiiio

Aug 22, 2006
Thanx guy ..

credit to DAWS members esp. danny_rigid who transplanted the engine and Mr. Corollagtouring .

thanx for P.I.M.P my ride .. hehe

Hi there sifus! I wanted to ask for my car. I just got it like couple of days ago going on 350km already on the ODOMETER.

Somehow, havent' got my 1st service yet though. Wanted to ask for advises.
Here is my plan.

1.Changing tire rims from 14" to 15", probably normal ones. Looked around a lot people say stabilizes the car and better comfort. What do you guys think? Around RM1500 with tires together.

2.Changing light weighted crank pulleys, does this improve anything? I heard it...