ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
Guys... i just got a Toyota Caldina... just wanna know any site to refer?? i am new to toyota... hope can learn some shyt from u all ^^ hahaha
canteen...
TRIAL tuning spirit... at sg. besi...
or caldina owner club...

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Black-
here's the info - 2ZJ-GTE - VVT-i, but i do not know there's stock single turbo for 2JZ-GTE..

Toyota Supra Turbo Assembly Photo

The 2JZ-GTE VVTi engine is from a 1999-and-up JDM Aristo. This powerplant is growing in popularity, finding its way into Lexus cars that need a performance boost. because of issues with the gauge cluster, this swap works best in Lexus made from 1998 and on.

info-
general_engines

kanazai2001-
sorry for yesterday's FFK... to tired to wake up and have to work at night again....
i believed today - 20/06/2007 is much better as i'll be getting enough sleep for the day. so call me around 4pm ya.

Will catch up with you then ~!!!
Cheers

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
black, i tink he mistaken...theone he saw might be a 1JZ VVTi single turbo which can be found on a JZX100....which the plug cover had the same blue colour like the aristo JZX161 one....

maybe....:X-:

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
btw... mine's a 2jzgte... single turbine...

if memory serves me right (it was 3 or more years ago), this engine you show us here was a 2JZGE and later swapped the bottom end with all the twinturbo gears from GT Auto which later have had a complete rebuild with single turbo and big FMIC and was making around 500-700bhp mark, am I right?

OzXChange, yes, his car runs hard, and it even bent the rear fibre spoiler one time when running on the highway :)

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
GT4WD: there's no single turbo stock 2JZGTE.. and wat u see in d pic is not even d stock twin turbines.. :)

lol, funny how some people here claimed that some 2JZ-GTE engines came with single turbo. Can't blame them, most 2JZGTE engines are not even stock, so many have swapped with single turbo conversion, and most of the time, you cannot even see 2 turbos on the stock engine, because only one turbo is facing the front, the other is facing the back, and the manifold are a one piece item. Which is why so many people thought they are single turbo. Oh well, they gotta start somewhere :)

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
lol, funny how some people here claimed that some 2JZ-GTE engines came with single turbo. Can't blame them, most 2JZGTE engines are not even stock, so many have swapped with single turbo conversion, and most of the time, you cannot even see 2 turbos on the stock engine, because only one turbo is facing the front, the other is facing the back, and the manifold are a one piece item. Which is why so many people thought they are single turbo. Oh well, they gotta start somewhere :)
if those guys see a 2JZ by a pics, i got noting to say....
but if they see it infront of their eye ball, it shud tells by the plug covers "TWO WAY TWIN TURBO" even if the owner had swap it into single.....

either he blind or never go to school....LOLOL
just my few cents...didnt mean to pick arguements....

ikankaloi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2007
www.e-dcl.justgoo.com
I am ikankaloi from Sabah Land Below d Wind....

Below are my cars....ahaks ahaks

Last edited:

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
nice car bro...plate number LA 8111 oso nicee....:D

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

I am ikankaloi from Sabah Land Below d Wind....

Below are my cars....ahaks ahaks

I know someone from KK who's also nicknamed Ikan Kaloi but he was using a white colored Starlet witha 3S-GTE. That wouldn't be you or is it, bro ?

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Wow nice AE111. LA is Labuan car. My hometown's car !! haha my car plate is LA too. So your car already tax free bro.? What's under the hood? Nice prado 1KZ too!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend related an incident at Frasers where a GTR loss control of the car and plunged down a ravine but the driver was okay. According to the driver, the power steering failed.

To my knowledge, if a power steering fails, it will just be quite hard to turn the steering wheel, not completely render it unusable. What do you guys think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience