ZTH Photoshop Gallery Archive

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
D1-dori-dori said:
er... i'm noob here... can ne1 teach me how 2 do a new layer ??? 10q
simple, just click on the "new layer" icon inside the Layer Manager on the bottom-right of your working area.. :D

D1-dori-dori

Jan 1, 2005
sepang curcuit
N
owww~~~~ alrite.. i get it.. 10q.... but y after i select my line tool... when i click on my picture.. it comes out a arrow 1 ? 10s 4 teachin again... lolzzzzz

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
D1-dori-dori said:
owww~~~~ alrite.. i get it.. 10q.... but y after i select my line tool... when i click on my picture.. it comes out a arrow 1 ? 10s 4 teachin again... lolzzzzz
hmm.. i dunno why got arrow.. actually, to make a shape with line, first, make a new layer, then start drawing with the line tool inside the layer(dont worry if the layer is adding up. bcos, for each line, its in a layer.. so, you edit a line in a layer...

if this is making you confuse, here www.digimods.co.uk might help you.. (this site teach you how to mod cars picture like what we did.. :D )

Last edited:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
eh guys, can help me ar ? I send a picture of my sis's car, then u guys edit it to be more cun and change the colour. Can ? coz im gonna be the next one using the car hehe. Need to make custom bodykit and see what colour is nice hehe. Anyone willing to do the editing ? PM me coz i dont visit this thread that often. Thank u

D1-dori-dori

Jan 1, 2005
sepang curcuit
N
very thank you 4 teachin... faraque... but after i click de line tool.. it cames out de arrow.. this wat de problem.. lolzzz... very good job n 9s editor... keep it up dude...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hello burungs, howdy guys hehe. keep up the good work hehe. i'll try to be back sometime next month hehe.

keithys

Mar 9, 2005
OUG
hi everybody... wow, nice peice of work u guys done with the pics... i luv designing too but only know alittle of photoshop.. saw some of the posts and notice that there is a photoshop forum....wow... can i join???

D1-dori-dori

Jan 1, 2005
sepang curcuit
N
ofcos u can'' this is open 4 all zth member... welcome yeah.. enjoy here

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can u please share info with me..

Is it ok if i want to change just the Spring without changing the absober.

I thought i want to change my standard spring to the Eibach Pro-Kit but still using the original absober.

what is your advise?

thank you!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience