ZTH Miri Members

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
26th august ... drag race is on!!!! ready for it!!!! inspecition at parkcity dated 25th aug!!!!
Confirm 26th? I heard some say 2nd of Sept.

coolman_wrx

Oct 10, 2004
Miri/Sarawak
wow.........nowadays really so quiet here ar ????
everybody busy of what ????
no more hot topic ????
car ???
hot chicksss ????

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
wat news sepul ? ur car joining the drag race alson ?

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
What news sepul?ur car joining also ka??

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hahahaha u r true also arta!! but is not every year lar!!! but i got information from JPJ which they banned all the race included 4x4, motorcross, cubprix, drag bike n car!!! but not sure will kena miri drag event or not??? heard wat KPCU from west malaysia control east malaysia's motor sport event!!!!!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
yeah yeah no more race !! hahaah

coolman_wrx

Oct 10, 2004
Miri/Sarawak
baned ar ??? then many ppl can save money to modifying car!!!!!!!! kekekee........

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
btw,rumours dont need to spread here..if its true that the race got banned,we would need official information..hundreds maybe thousands of people are reading this page,may lead to disaster.u may shock to know there's many silent readers in this forum..ive experience that man..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I like to start a thread on methods you have heard (or experienced, gulp!) how people car jack. The methods I know are:

1) Sticking a note on your rear window (when your car is parked), so when you exit your car to check, the car jackers get in and drive off your car

2) Like no. 1 but they stick cans on your exhaust, so when you drive off the parking spot, you hear noise behind you. You go down and check, and the car jackers move in.

3) They ram your car rear on the roads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience