ZTH MINI Club!

aidil

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Ampang

When is the upcoming TT? Hope to see u guys very soon. Anyone selling absorber?? I need one. ANybody know about aircond? My engine starts jerking everytime i switch on my aircond. How to overcome this? Where can i get 1000 vacum pump?

Sori 4 asking so many question. I'm a rookie in this

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
TT and Nilai 3

angel,

got rave party in PD la! hehe

if i go for the party then i cant make it!

sureshn,

nice to see you are back! how was ur backpacking trip?

will try to post up some pics of the Nilai 3 gathering!

watch the space!

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
got a few more, but currently busy with work and not much time to resize and put it up. Will do it when i have more time.

I think there was at least 5 mokes and about 100+ minis during this event.

Did i tell you that i got 4th place in best modified category? hehe didnt expect to win anything as its got a scruffy 1000cc in place with std carb. Didnt even clean the car properly. I guess i was lucky!

fastclubman

S

skyline86

hi all,
im back, have a very tired business trip to china....

fastclubman,
very nice picture u took, i saw mini flinstone in ya pics as well... congrats u get 4th place in best modified category..

angel,
20th i hope no haze ... anyway, i have talk to the star reporter, they hope we can come out with a topic for the gathering, like "Pre-Merdeka Mini gathering", and our cars can put malaysia flag... those stuff.... and we will on newspaper just the next 2 days under Metro if im not mistaken.... so how? 20th? need to discuss with u about the magazine stuff also... nudge me in msn if u see me online.

sureshn,
sorry to say that, not for sale, haha, event no money to eat ill still stay with the car =b u can hunt around whole malaysia for MOKEY :) if u found it please do let me know also. i want to reserved your MOKE also if one day u gonna sell it.

john smith,
we havent got so many members for the big event, but i guess when u c more than 10 minis come out together, in ur mind u will sure sick and wish to get a mini for your own...muahahaha...

Best Regards,
-skyline86-

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
not cheap and easy to maintain a mini. that is for sure. time to go for car hunting. it is always nice to see something nice to drive to work/leisure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifu sifu,need some advice here..
what is the best rear spring for my saga 1.3 tat trunk always need to fetch heavy thing?
-accord sm4?
-sunny?
-saga sport spring?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience