ZTH MINI Club!

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
condolence

hans,
tabah bro....masa kita tah bila...
hope u'll have the toughest heart during ur hard time..
we'll hope u r fine

take care bro

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
looking for a mini

hello all mini fans!!

i am one of them too..

i am looking for a mini...but i am wondering will the maintenance fees be expensive?

please guide me...and i hope to get one, errmmm....for less than rm10k, for the time being i only hope it can move,then slowly after i have enough money, then only will upgrade slowly la...

anyone can help?hehe...thanks...

S

skyline86

dear all,
so how is the coming august MTT? ive discuss with one reporter from The Star newspaper, he says if we manage to get 15-20 minis we can contact him for a photo sessions and we can on The Star newspaper under "Metro"....

So has everyone be prepared for august MTT? angel? suresh? fastclubman? cchoi? minicooper...?

cheers
skyline86

cchoi

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
If it is Aug 6, then I wont be available. I am on a Mt KK climbing trip. Moreover my MINI is not ready yet. Currently body is done up, waiting for the halfcut with the 1000cc engine.

cheers......

skyline86 said:
dear all,
so how is the coming august MTT? ive discuss with one reporter from The Star newspaper, he says if we manage to get 15-20 minis we can contact him for a photo sessions and we can on The Star newspaper under "Metro"....

So has everyone be prepared for august MTT? angel? suresh? fastclubman? cchoi? minicooper...?

cheers
skyline86

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
skyline,

it shouldnt be a problem for me. Although there wont be the alarm setting off engine available, i should be there propelling at a much slower speed with the 1000cc engine. HEHEH.

The 1000cc engine strains to reach 5000rpm, is that common for other 1000cc owners?

fastclubman...

S

skyline86

fastclubman,
mine is not common, haha, think u r lucky to get the engine strains to reach 5000rpm, haha...

cchoi,
nevermind, just join us next time..

how about others?

S

skyline86

superz,
welcome to join us, u can email ur contact number, email and ur name to angel, its free to join us, we r trying to collect all our members details now.

mini_flinstone,
how r u recently? stil remember our discussion to join or merge group during last MTT?

cheers
skyline86

pupa

Known Member
May 16, 2005
KL
i got 12" rims for.......intrested???? selling arround rm450....with tire 90%
loc.gombak....call 0127363030

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
pupa,

more details pls...and a picture helps a lot too.

skyline,

where will be the August MTT held?

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
heya

cchoi
merge groups? ya... but now u guys must mive place and decide one place and one time..this must be known early, so invitation can be out to all

so how now ?

who shall decide?

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
im sorry guys i was away for the weekend was in indonesia...
skyline...thx for gettin the star...btw we also have hypertune photoshoot which i actually need to call the editor and yes we need a whole lot more of ppl..with thier mini's to be more impressive...

superz...welcome to the MMEC.. yea i do need ur details... name..contact no..email add...most importantly... u can email it to [email protected]

flintstone... 6 August ..is our next TT..so if a lot of of u guys cant make it then we need to push back the date...if not its settled...only now we need a venue...which is likely to be within the pj area... :D

get back to me guy so i can organize it..and decide and then email all our members about it...

S

skyline86

welcome back angel,

yes all of u guys, we need to know approximately how many people are able to join us at 6 Aug, if not we have to push back the date. So now can we make a list of people who attend the TT on 6 Aug n see how many people can actualy attend.

Attendance list:
1. Twistedangel
2. skyline86

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
ok

1. me AT 8273
2. kamal BBF 878
3. izhar BAF 1903
4. amir (izhar bro) MB 8701- mini wagon

this is a normal ppl that i can confirm..others, i'll let them know

superz,

im selling mine,look on prev comment in forum i've posted,or its under cars for sale, (mini for sale)..

u can always ask other ppl in the forum

mini is well, maintainance, up to u coz if ur taste is high, it would be higher cost..my car not causing problem. i only spend RM 50 per month for petrol, RM 20 for coolant, after 3 months interval,minyak hitam,depends.keep a bottle that cost u RM 40. just to get it moving fine.is this expensive?

S

skyline86

Attendance list:
1. Twistedangel
2. skyline86
3. me AT 8273
4. kamal BBF 878
5. izhar BAF 1903
6. amir (izhar bro) MB 8701- mini wagon

Nice to support guys... how about others? we need to atleast get 15-20 minis then inform the start reporter one week before the event. And we need a title for that MTT as well... something like "MMEC Gathering before Merdeka" .. ..

Cheers..
- skyline86 -